Arieso

Relevance Date Difficulty

Algorithms Innovator Interview

Algorithms Innovator
Newbury, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Arieso in December 2013.

Interview Details – An initial and very personalized contact via a recruiter (he took his time and really understood the role, problem and me). Then a call with the Chief Architect - half an hour or more, in enough detail that he wanted a further interview.

An in depth interview with three top people at the company that took about 2 and 3/4 hr overall.

Tips: Know the company so well that even nerves can't halt your speech and practice coding in your language until nerves cannot halt your thinking. I lost the role on nerves - I couldn't put myself over properly (I hate interviews no matter how decent the interviewer!) and could I syntax to save my life?! So do like a pianist, practice until your fingers don't care about your feelings and you can code a storm in a hurricane :).

Interview Question – F# code to count words in all CSV files in nested folders on the machine in front of me - my F# wasn't as fluent as it needed to be!

What do you know about the company?
  View Answer

Sales Engineer Interview

Sales Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Arieso.

Interview Details – I received several call from a human resources company to schedule initial phone call interview. after several emails and call from this company finally it could be done. initially it was very productive and generate another interview personally with another person.

Interview Question – give me the solution for a problem that I have now in customer . free consulting   View Answer

Sales Director Interview

Sales Director
Newbury, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Arieso in June 2012.

Interview Details – Very to the point process but thorough in depth process with top management.

Interview Question – 30-60-90 day plan how to add value to company   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Salary

Worked for Arieso? Contribute to the Community!