ArisGlobal

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Mysore (India)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ArisGlobal in November 2012.

Interview Details – Telephonic Interview and 1:1 Interview was Conducted

Interview Question – Regarding SQL   Answer Question

Not Told Till the Final Round Interview

Not Told Till the Final Round
Mysore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at ArisGlobal in July 2013.

Interview Details – The security itself will ask so many questions in a very rude manner to enter the premises. We have to wait in reception hall for nearly 1 hour. Then they will conduct three rounds each with the gap of one hour.

Interview Question – Senior manager told like this, If you are looking for the developer side,this will not be a suitable job,   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – In final round they told like this, it's not a developer position and it's a kind of client support job.

Trainee Interview

Trainee
Mysore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at ArisGlobal.

Interview Details – Written test, Hr-Round and Technical interview................................................................................................

Interview Question – Said basics and asked advance java   Answer Question

Software Solution Engineer Interview

Software Solution Engineer

I applied through college or university - interviewed at ArisGlobal in August 2012.

Interview Details – Aris Global , Banglore
First round: totally based on c++
 5 objective c++ qustions 4: codes
second round: Techinal interview
Third round: HR Interview

Interview Question – Every round was easy.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Senior ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE Interview

Senior ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE
Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at ArisGlobal in February 2011.

Interview Details – Manager interviewed in first round & second round was from CFO, it was a good interview, they selected immediately... they were impressed about my presentation & skills. SAP ERP was introduced 2010, They were in search of good skilled resource in SAP.

OVERALL INTERVIEW WAS GOOD.

Interview Questions

• what are the cretiria to account the vendor invoice.   View Answer
  • How can we take the reports for account payable for audit purpose   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate for much...

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Bangalore (India)

The process took a day - interviewed at ArisGlobal in August 2010.

Interview Details – Interview was fairly simple.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – Unsure of job stability

Worked for ArisGlobal? Contribute to the Community!