ArisGlobal Interview Questions

Updated Jun 27, 2015

2.8

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ArisGlobal in August 2014.

Interview

Phone interview with HR first, that was fine, they ask the usual questions and seem genuinely interested. Then Skype interview with hiring manager that was a disaster; the connection was not great so the conversation was very spotty and disjointed. I did request not to use Skype as I was skeptical of the quality of service affecting the conversation. I was told that was the manager's choice of medium and I had to do it that way.

The interviewer was working from home in a tee shirt; and he was a director, not a good first impression for me. However I did not let that affect my interview; I was dressed with a jacket and tie.

I was not sure what the Skype session accomplished that a regular telephone conversation would not. The conversation was very disjointed similar to the issues you face when you have a bad cell phone connection. I was not happy with the interview and failed to see the relevance of insisting on using Skype other than the ability of the manager to see what I physically looked like. I am not sure if that played a part in his decision making as I am a part of a visible minority.

Overall a very unpleasant interview.

Interview Questions

• How did you calculate financial metrics for a project.   1 Answer

Not Told Till the Final Round Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mysore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ArisGlobal (Mysore (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

The security itself will ask so many questions in a very rude manner to enter the premises. We have to wait in reception hall for nearly 1 hour. Then they will conduct three rounds each with the gap of one hour.

Interview Questions

• Senior manager told like this, If you are looking for the developer side,this will not be a suitable job,   Answer Question

In final round they told like this, it's not a developer position and it's a kind of client support job.

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mysore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ArisGlobal (Mysore (India)).

Interview

Written test, Hr-Round and Technical interview................................................................................................

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mysore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ArisGlobal (Mysore (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

Telephonic Interview and 1:1 Interview was Conducted

Software Solution Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at ArisGlobal in August 2012.

Interview

Aris Global , Banglore
    First round: totally based on c++
     5 objective c++ qustions 4: codes
    second round: Techinal interview
    Third round: HR Interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Senior ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ArisGlobal (Bangalore (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

Manager interviewed in first round & second round was from CFO, it was a good interview, they selected immediately... they were impressed about my presentation & skills. SAP ERP was introduced 2010, They were in search of good skilled resource in SAP.

OVERALL INTERVIEW WAS GOOD.

Interview Questions

• what are the cretiria to account the vendor invoice.   1 Answer
    • How can we take the reports for account payable for audit purpose   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate for much...

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ArisGlobal (Bangalore (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

There will be 2 technical &1 managerial round.
    for junior/software engineer role there will be written test.
    for java each and every question will be asked based on the skills mentioned in the resume.

Interview Questions

• a-z questions on the skills will be asked.   1 Answer

Negotiation

juniors should demand for more.

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mysore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ArisGlobal (Mysore (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

Its very easy for leads and managers, all you need to know it how to handle corporate politics and be bossy get work from juniors.

Interview Questions

• 1. Do you know how to tourcher fresher.
      2. Do you have any referals

1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ArisGlobal (Bangalore (India)) in August 2010.

Interview

Interview was fairly simple.

Interview Questions

• How do you measure the success of your project?   1 Answer
    • What is the granularity of tasks in MPP?   Answer Question

Unsure of job stability