Arise

Relevance Date Difficulty

Network Engineer Interview

Network Engineer
Miramar, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Arise in July 2014.

Interview Details – The hiring process was on point. The phone call was very technical and I was able to answer most of their questions. During the face-to-face interview it was very challenging and very good questions were asked. They are very knowledgeable people.

Interview Question – Most of their questions were very challenging. I managed to answer to the best of my knowledge.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Arise.

Interview Details – The process was simple. The application was easy to navigate on the arise website, and the process was pretty quick. The interview process/ questions depends on which IBO you choose. If you decide to incorporate and act as your own IBO, there is no interview, and you are your own boss.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions. They were the typical questions such as have you ever worked in customer service? Have you ever worked from home? etc   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Miramar, FL

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Arise.

Interview Details – Fully-behavioral. HR manager will have a phone interview with you, followed by face to face with HR head and hiring manager. All questions are easy and do very little to show you how horrible they treat you there as an employee.

Interview Question – What are your strengths or weaknesses   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – You negotiate with HR and they work with finance to come-up with a final number.

Customer Service Representative

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Arise in October 2012.

Interview Details – You have the option of working under an IBO, Independent business owner or forming your own company. Either way there are costs involved. Background check is done you pay your fees and off you go

Interview Question – There aren't any, it's a case of pay your money sit the course you're interested in, pass with a score of no less that 98% or forfeit your course fee.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none involved

Client Support Professional Interview

Client Support Professional

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Arise in April 2014.

Interview Details – The ladt interview I had eith arise was very stressful and intmadatating. The woman who did the interview were very mean I felt that they wanted us to fail. And how do u give some one 15 minutes to answer a question when in a real life situations it takes much longer then that. The whole process was stressful.

Interview Question – I was asked questions that I was not prepared to answer.   View Answer

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Miami, FL

I applied online - interviewed at Arise in January 2013.

Interview Details – Things move quickly around here. At Internet speed. That means we have to be nimble, both in how we work and how we hire. We look for people who are great at lots of things, love big challenges and welcome big changes. We can’t have too many specialists in just one particular area. We’re looking for people who are good for Google—and not just for right now, but for the long term.

Interview Question – What food do you like   View Answer

At Home-Customer Service Interview

At Home-Customer Service
Orlando, FL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Arise in February 2013.

Interview Details – Lots of testing and expensive. Must past background check and pass customer support professional test, if you fail you do no get your money back.

Interview Question – Understanding the CSP101 Test, not clear instructions on how to take.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous

Interviewed at Arise

Interview Details – Within 3 minutes of the call the recruiter became rude and offensive.

Interview Question – Didn't get that far.   Answer Question

Jefferson City, MO

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Arise in October 2010.

Interview Details – log into Arise.com and fill out the paperwork just like a real jobs, place all your skills and such like an application into the website. follow instructions to create a login, business if you want to work for yourself, select a business to work under and take the CSP 101 test and voice assessment and pass. can take up to 7 to 14 days. But try to get it done within the week.

Interview Question – Wanted to know during the voice assesment, how to get a computer up in Safe Mode.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Nothing new, standard contract per service intervals

Business Operations Analyst Interview

Business Operations Analyst
Miramar, FL

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Arise in June 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online through my college website. Received a call back from HR, they were very friendly and we scheduled a Skype interview. The Skype interview lasted about 30 minutes and was pretty straightforward. No real curveballs. After that we scheduled a second round interview on site with a panel. Questions were a little more difficult and they asked for specifics on my resume but nothing out of the oridnary.

Interview Question – Nothing really out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Worked for Arise? Contribute to the Community!