Arise

22 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Analyst Interview

Miami, FL

I applied online - interviewed at Arise in January 2013.

Interview Details – Things move quickly around here. At Internet speed. That means we have to be nimble, both in how we work and how we hire. We look for people who are great at lots of things, love big challenges and welcome big changes. We can’t have too many specialists in just one particular area. We’re looking for people who are good for Google—and not just for right now, but for the long term.

Interview Question – What food do you like   View Answer

At Home-Customer Service Interview

At Home-Customer Service
Orlando, FL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Arise in February 2013.

Interview Details – Lots of testing and expensive. Must past background check and pass customer support professional test, if you fail you do no get your money back.

Interview Question – Understanding the CSP101 Test, not clear instructions on how to take.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Interviewed at Arise

Interview Details – Within 3 minutes of the call the recruiter became rude and offensive.

Interview Question – Didn't get that far.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Jefferson City, MO

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Arise in October 2010.

Interview Details – log into Arise.com and fill out the paperwork just like a real jobs, place all your skills and such like an application into the website. follow instructions to create a login, business if you want to work for yourself, select a business to work under and take the CSP 101 test and voice assessment and pass. can take up to 7 to 14 days. But try to get it done within the week.

Interview Question – Wanted to know during the voice assesment, how to get a computer up in Safe Mode.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Nothing new, standard contract per service intervals

Business Operations Analyst Interview

Miramar, FL

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Arise in June 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online through my college website. Received a call back from HR, they were very friendly and we scheduled a Skype interview. The Skype interview lasted about 30 minutes and was pretty straightforward. No real curveballs. After that we scheduled a second round interview on site with a panel. Questions were a little more difficult and they asked for specifics on my resume but nothing out of the oridnary.

Interview Question – Nothing really out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Arise.

Interview Details – Applied through Career Services and received an email saying I had been selected for a Skype interview almost immediately. Set up an interview date through email. Interview lasted around 30 minutes, all behavioral. Never heard back from HR, not even to let me know they weren't interested in continuing the interview process.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected or difficult.   Answer Question

CSP Interview

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Arise in August 2010.

Interview Details – Way too easy which should have been the first red flag. I talked to not a single soul. I was just hired by applying online and doing a silly phone assessment.

At Home-Customer Service Interview

At Home-Customer Service
Miramar, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Arise in September 2011.

Interview Details – It was very easy, you pay for the classes and you have a job. It is up to you to maintain

Interview Question – there were none at all   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – there was none

DSG Agent Interview

Detroit, MI

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Arise in April 2009.

Interview Details – was esay. just a phone recording, a simple test, and background check.

Interview Question – How to handle irrate customers.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Macon, GA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Arise in December 2009.

Interview Details – All communication for the work at home positions was done virtually. They only wanted my money to pay for the background check, then I had to complete all of my skills tests. After you complete the skills test then you wait for them to post for client offers. You select a client pay for the certification course, attend the class, pass the class. Then you are ready to service that client.

Interview Question – There were known.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Interviews for Top Jobs at Arise

Worked for Arise? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Arise interview questions and advice. All 22 interview reviews posted anonymously by Arise employees and interview candidates.