Aristocrat Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Mar 31, 2015
Updated Mar 31, 2015

Field Service Technician Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Aristocrat Technologies.

Interview

The interview was going well until the interviewer asked me why I left a job at an Indian Casino in Arizona. When I told her the tribe was an independent nation and did not pay their half of any Social Security Withholding Taxes. I thought about how this would affect me when I was older and decided to find employment off the reservation. She got very short and terminated the interview. I received an email soon, really soon, afterwards stating I did not meet their "qualifications"?!?!
    My opinion: Racist Interviewer.

Interview Questions

• I was never asked a technical question, just reasons why I left various companies.   1 Answer

Tech Lead Interview

Interview

First round would be a written exam accessing your technical and analytical skills. Once through, you would usually go through 2 technical rounds, 1 managerial followed by an HR round.

Graduate Program Graphic Artist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Aristocrat Technologies in September 2014.

Interview

It took a long time of back and forth and communication, but I was flown out to Las Vegas and we had a group interview. They made us do a presentation and interview separately, but there was a lot of group activity as well. I got the impression they weren't looking for someone overly qualified because their focused shifted once I explained what I could do and the places I've been.

Graphic Artist Interview

Interview

It went great, they fly me in and took me out to lunch.

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aristocrat Technologies (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

Working with a recruiter, I had a couple nice phone screens with senior management in Australia. In Las Vegas I met with another couple senior managers then a few one-on-one interviews with middle-managers.

Interview Questions

• If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and why?   1 Answer

Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aristocrat Technologies (Las Vegas, NV) in November 2011.

Interview

Job description was out of date and inaccurate. They want skills they don't ask for during the phone interview process. They crammed a 3 day interview process into 1 day, which mostly consisted of a skills assessment, followed by a panel presentation and grilling of said skills assessment.

Flight arrangements were not at all convenient. 7am to 9:30pm, ridiculous.

Interview Questions

• Various types of difficult situations you've been in. Conflict resolution.   1 Answer

Senior Software Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aristocrat Technologies (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2009.

Interview

I was contacted by HR for HR telephone interview. It consisted of basic questions like salary requirements, skills, job requirements. Then I'd a telephonic with hiring manager. Questions were very simple. He asked me about my experience.A week later I went for an onsite interview. First interview was a panel interview consisting of 3 people. Questions were technical and mathematical. Most of them were related to C/C++ programming.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary. Please consider whole offer before accepting.

Software Development Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Aristocrat Technologies (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2009.

Interview

Behavioral interview, open ended questions

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Aristocrat Technologies (Las Vegas, NV) in December 2007.

Interview

I was introduced by an agency representative and the introduction led to a phone interview. The phone interview led to a face to face interview with the hiring manger and a senior engineer which lasted about two hours. It was very detailed and they asked many detailed questions concerning my background. This led to another interview with the whole team. At this point I as offered and I had to go through a rather extensive background check and go through drug testing. I started about a month after I was hired.

Interview Questions

• Several tough C++ and real time engineering questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

They gave me what I asked for.

ERP Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Aristocrat Technologies (Noida (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

Very informal interview process in which the Indian team who interviewed me were more interested in why I was looking for a job in India even though I am a US citizen. They did not impress upon me at all.

Interview Questions

• Would you apply all fixes provided by Microsoft   1 Answer