Aristocrat Technologies

Aristocrat Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Jan 14, 2015
Updated Jan 14, 2015

Tech Lead Interview

First round would be a written exam accessing your technical and analytical skills. Once through, you would usually go through 2 technical rounds, 1 managerial followed by an HR round.

Graduate Program Graphic Artist Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Aristocrat Technologies in September 2014.

It took a long time of back and forth and communication, but I was flown out to Las Vegas and we had a group interview. They made us do a presentation and interview separately, but there was a lot of group activity as well. I got the impression they weren't looking for someone overly qualified because their focused shifted once I explained what I could do and the places I've been.

Graphic Artist Interview

It went great, they fly me in and took me out to lunch.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aristocrat Technologies.

Working with a recruiter, I had a couple nice phone screens with senior management in Australia. In Las Vegas I met with another couple senior managers then a few one-on-one interviews with middle-managers.

Interview Questions
    • If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and why?   View Answer

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aristocrat Technologies in November 2011.

Job description was out of date and inaccurate. They want skills they don't ask for during the phone interview process. They crammed a 3 day interview process into 1 day, which mostly consisted of a skills assessment, followed by a panel presentation and grilling of said skills assessment.

Flight arrangements were not at all convenient. 7am to 9:30pm, ridiculous.

Interview Questions
    • Various types of difficult situations you've been in. Conflict resolution.   View Answer

Senior Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aristocrat Technologies in October 2009.

I was contacted by HR for HR telephone interview. It consisted of basic questions like salary requirements, skills, job requirements. Then I'd a telephonic with hiring manager. Questions were very simple. He asked me about my experience.A week later I went for an onsite interview. First interview was a panel interview consisting of 3 people. Questions were technical and mathematical. Most of them were related to C/C++ programming.

Interview Questions
    Salary. Please consider whole offer before accepting.

Software Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Aristocrat Technologies in October 2009.

Behavioral interview, open ended questions

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

The process took a dayinterviewed at Aristocrat Technologies in December 2007.

I was introduced by an agency representative and the introduction led to a phone interview. The phone interview led to a face to face interview with the hiring manger and a senior engineer which lasted about two hours. It was very detailed and they asked many detailed questions concerning my background. This led to another interview with the whole team. At this point I as offered and I had to go through a rather extensive background check and go through drug testing. I started about a month after I was hired.

Interview Questions
    • Several tough C++ and real time engineering questions   View Answer
    They gave me what I asked for.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

The process took a dayinterviewed at Aristocrat Technologies.

First of all they mailed for 1 written, 2 tech interview and 1 Hr and asked about current ctc,expected ctc and notice period. I have provided all the information.But when we went their office, they took only written at that they.they told to wait for atleast 10 days.after few day i got a mail that i have cleared written round and asked to appear for f2f interviews . I was yet to reply on mail and i got one another mail saying that they couldn't go ahead with my candidature as my current ctc is too high. What the hell is that? They should tell this thing at first place.this is not professional.

Interview Questions
    • As i applied for c++ position.so asked only c++ questions in written   Answer Question

Software Engineer/Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Aristocrat Technologies.

5 step process:
    Written test, Tech Interview-1, Tech Interview-2, Manager Interview, HR Interview

Interview process is very lengthy. It may take weeks after the initiation. Sometimes they call on different weekdays for each step which is too difficult. They need to reduce the time taken.

Written test is good. Includes objective, subjective and programming questions.
    Tech interviews question level is also good.

Not much negotiation needed. They pay good at joining.