Aristocrat Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Aug 16, 2015

2.9

Tech Lead Interview

Interview

First round would be a written exam accessing your technical and analytical skills. Once through, you would usually go through 2 technical rounds, 1 managerial followed by an HR round.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aristocrat Technologies (Las Vegas, NV) in August 2013.

Interview

Had an HR phone screen, then a technical phone screen, then an on-site meeting with a few engineers and a few managers. There were a few general language questions about C++ and C#, some data structures and algorithms questions, and two design questions. It was similar to the type of interviews that you would expect in the software industry. They loosely follow the Microsoft template.

Interview Questions

• Q: Design a [insert type of game] game. Write the classes on the white board.   Answer Question

Senior Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aristocrat Technologies (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2009.

Interview

I was contacted by HR for HR telephone interview. It consisted of basic questions like salary requirements, skills, job requirements. Then I'd a telephonic with hiring manager. Questions were very simple. He asked me about my experience.A week later I went for an onsite interview. First interview was a panel interview consisting of 3 people. Questions were technical and mathematical. Most of them were related to C/C++ programming.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary. Please consider whole offer before accepting.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aristocrat Technologies (Las Vegas, NV) in December 2007.

Interview

I was introduced by an agency representative and the introduction led to a phone interview. The phone interview led to a face to face interview with the hiring manger and a senior engineer which lasted about two hours. It was very detailed and they asked many detailed questions concerning my background. This led to another interview with the whole team. At this point I as offered and I had to go through a rather extensive background check and go through drug testing. I started about a month after I was hired.

Interview Questions

• Several tough C++ and real time engineering questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

They gave me what I asked for.

Developer Interview

Interview

1 Written test 2 face to face rounds with C++, C- More in to function pointers, Some oops concepts, virtual functions etc. one or two puzzles, 1 managerial round - basic questions, very simple to answer

Interview Questions

• Basic C++ questions one or two basic linkedlist question a design puzzle - very easy to design, just use OOPS concept.   Answer Question

Software Engineer/Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aristocrat Technologies (Noida (India)).

Interview

5 step process: Written test, Tech Interview-1, Tech Interview-2, Manager Interview, HR Interview Interview process is very lengthy. It may take weeks after the initiation. Sometimes they call on different weekdays for each step which is too difficult. They need to reduce the time taken. Written test is good. Includes objective, subjective and programming questions. Tech interviews question level is also good.

Negotiation

Not much negotiation needed. They pay good at joining.

Team Lead Interview

Interview

3 step process, telephonic, face to face and then US round

Manager Interview

Interview

Good experience. Professional and courteous recruitment team, hiring manager was very open in describing the role and expectations.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Open and fair.

Garduate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aristocrat Technologies (Sydney (Australia)) in November 2013.

Interview

Assessment centre

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aristocrat Technologies (Noida (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

1) Telephonic round 2) c/c++ and DS(like link list ,tree ,sorting , STL, no graphs questions 3) HR interview( reason to leave previous company overall process was easy.Try to negotiate for the package.Because late on hike % is very less