Aristocrat Technologies

Aristocrat Technologies Interview Questions in Las Vegas, NV

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aristocrat Technologies.

Working with a recruiter, I had a couple nice phone screens with senior management in Australia. In Las Vegas I met with another couple senior managers then a few one-on-one interviews with middle-managers.

Interview Questions
    • If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and why?   View Answer

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aristocrat Technologies in November 2011.

Job description was out of date and inaccurate. They want skills they don't ask for during the phone interview process. They crammed a 3 day interview process into 1 day, which mostly consisted of a skills assessment, followed by a panel presentation and grilling of said skills assessment.

Flight arrangements were not at all convenient. 7am to 9:30pm, ridiculous.

Interview Questions
    • Various types of difficult situations you've been in. Conflict resolution.   View Answer

Software Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Aristocrat Technologies in October 2009.

Behavioral interview, open ended questions

Senior Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aristocrat Technologies in October 2009.

I was contacted by HR for HR telephone interview. It consisted of basic questions like salary requirements, skills, job requirements. Then I'd a telephonic with hiring manager. Questions were very simple. He asked me about my experience.A week later I went for an onsite interview. First interview was a panel interview consisting of 3 people. Questions were technical and mathematical. Most of them were related to C/C++ programming.

Interview Questions
    Salary. Please consider whole offer before accepting.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

The process took a dayinterviewed at Aristocrat Technologies in December 2007.

I was introduced by an agency representative and the introduction led to a phone interview. The phone interview led to a face to face interview with the hiring manger and a senior engineer which lasted about two hours. It was very detailed and they asked many detailed questions concerning my background. This led to another interview with the whole team. At this point I as offered and I had to go through a rather extensive background check and go through drug testing. I started about a month after I was hired.

Interview Questions
    • Several tough C++ and real time engineering questions   View Answer
    They gave me what I asked for.