Aristocrat Technologies

5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Development Manager Interview

Las Vegas, NV

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Aristocrat Technologies in October 2009.

Interview Details – Behavioral interview, open ended questions

Interview Question – What are your weaknesses   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Las Vegas, NV

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Aristocrat Technologies.

Interview Details – Working with a recruiter, I had a couple nice phone screens with senior management in Australia. In Las Vegas I met with another couple senior managers then a few one-on-one interviews with middle-managers.

Interview Question – If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and why?   View Answer

Quality Engineer Interview

Quality Engineer
Las Vegas, NV

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Aristocrat Technologies in November 2011.

Interview Details – Job description was out of date and inaccurate. They want skills they don't ask for during the phone interview process. They crammed a 3 day interview process into 1 day, which mostly consisted of a skills assessment, followed by a panel presentation and grilling of said skills assessment.

Flight arrangements were not at all convenient. 7am to 9:30pm, ridiculous.

Interview Question – Various types of difficult situations you've been in. Conflict resolution.   View Answer

Senior Software Test Engineer Interview

Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aristocrat Technologies in October 2009.

Interview Details – I was contacted by HR for HR telephone interview. It consisted of basic questions like salary requirements, skills, job requirements. Then I'd a telephonic with hiring manager. Questions were very simple. He asked me about my experience.A week later I went for an onsite interview. First interview was a panel interview consisting of 3 people. Questions were technical and mathematical. Most of them were related to C/C++ programming.

Interview Question – What are diferent data-types in C?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary. Please consider whole offer before accepting.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Las Vegas, NV

The process took a day - interviewed at Aristocrat Technologies in December 2007.

Interview Details – I was introduced by an agency representative and the introduction led to a phone interview. The phone interview led to a face to face interview with the hiring manger and a senior engineer which lasted about two hours. It was very detailed and they asked many detailed questions concerning my background. This led to another interview with the whole team. At this point I as offered and I had to go through a rather extensive background check and go through drug testing. I started about a month after I was hired.

Interview Question – Several tough C++ and real time engineering questions   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They gave me what I asked for.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Aristocrat Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aristocrat Technologies interview questions and advice in Las Vegas, NV. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Aristocrat Technologies employees and interview candidates.