Aristocrat Technologies Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Aristocrat Technologies (Las Vegas, NV) in December 2007.

Interview

I was introduced by an agency representative and the introduction led to a phone interview. The phone interview led to a face to face interview with the hiring manger and a senior engineer which lasted about two hours. It was very detailed and they asked many detailed questions concerning my background. This led to another interview with the whole team. At this point I as offered and I had to go through a rather extensive background check and go through drug testing. I started about a month after I was hired.

Interview Questions

• Several tough C++ and real time engineering questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

They gave me what I asked for.

Other Interview Reviews for Aristocrat Technologies

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aristocrat Technologies.

Interview

I had only one round of interview. It was a mix of technical and anlaytical. Though in technical the interviewer went deep into the concepts of C++. The analytical question was also of a good level.
    In C++ he covered almost all the basic OOPS concepts.
    The whole interview lasted for almost 1 hr 15 min. I didn't had any HR round and got the offer directly this one interview.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Aristocrat Technologies (Delhi (India)) in November 2010.

Interview

The interview proces was an easy one with questions mostly on link list.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No. The HR says that you get various benefits and good developemtn opportunity while discussing the package. Don't Listen to them !!