Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Aristocrat Technologies
- Senior Software Engineer (6)
- Software Engineer (3)
- Test Engineer (2)
- Graphic Artist (1)
- ERP Manager (1)
- Field Service Technician (1)
- Developer (1)
- Quality Engineer (1)
- Product Manager (1)
- Manager (1)
- Tech Lead (1)
- Garduate Software Engineer (1)
- Graduate Program Graphic Artist (1)
- Addadd (1)
- Software Engineer/Lead (1)
- General Manager - Planning & Finance (1)
- Training (1)
- Associate Software Engineer (1)
- Software Development Manager (1)
- Senior Software Test Engineer (1)
- Team Lead (1)
Senior Software Engineer Interview
The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aristocrat Technologies (Las Vegas, NV) in December 2007.
I was introduced by an agency representative and the introduction led to a phone interview. The phone interview led to a face to face interview with the hiring manger and a senior engineer which lasted about two hours. It was very detailed and they asked many detailed questions concerning my background. This led to another interview with the whole team. At this point I as offered and I had to go through a rather extensive background check and go through drug testing. I started about a month after I was hired.
- Several tough C++ and real time engineering questions 1 Answer
They gave me what I asked for.
Other Interview Reviews for Aristocrat Technologies
Senior Software Engineer InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aristocrat Technologies (Noida (India)) in May 2015.
In my 8 yr career, this was the worst interview I faced in terms of the questions and the process. There was a written examination which I cleared and was then called for a F2F discussion. After asking mere 4 questions (in a span of 10 mins) out of which I answered 3 of them properly, I was asked to leave. From what it seemed, it was just an interview to show that the company is hiring without actually having any intention of hiring(This is my personal view). My advice to the management would be to respect the valuable time of a candidate.
- C++ questions Answer Question
Senior Software Engineer InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aristocrat Technologies (Noida (India)) in April 2015.
Process seems to be simple but it isn't. They have a mind-set of torturing job-seekers by calling them on Saturdays, conducting written tests and delaying their results for a week or 2 weeks or may be, more than that. It's annoying. Followed by baseless technical discussions, don't know what happens afterwards.
- Normal C++ and OOPS questions. Technical rounds are easy. But the thing is, your answers to such easy questions won't matter much as they don't expect you to answer all questions. All they concentrate on is, how to reject a person unwarranted. 1 Answer
Senior Software Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aristocrat Technologies (Noida (India)) in May 2013.
1) Telephonic round 2) c/c++ and DS(like link list ,tree ,sorting , STL, no graphs questions 3) HR interview( reason to leave previous company overall process was easy.Try to negotiate for the package.Because late on hike % is very less
- Question were simple related to c/c++ and DS Answer Question
Senior Software Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aristocrat Technologies.
I had only one round of interview. It was a mix of technical and anlaytical. Though in technical the interviewer went deep into the concepts of C++. The analytical question was also of a good level. In C++ he covered almost all the basic OOPS concepts. The whole interview lasted for almost 1 hr 15 min. I didn't had any HR round and got the offer directly this one interview.
Senior Software Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aristocrat Technologies (Delhi (India)) in November 2010.
The interview proces was an easy one with questions mostly on link list.
- All question were simple. 1 Answer
No. The HR says that you get various benefits and good developemtn opportunity while discussing the package. Don't Listen to them !!
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review