Aristocrat Technologies

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Las Vegas, NV

The process took a day - interviewed at Aristocrat Technologies in December 2007.

Interview Details – I was introduced by an agency representative and the introduction led to a phone interview. The phone interview led to a face to face interview with the hiring manger and a senior engineer which lasted about two hours. It was very detailed and they asked many detailed questions concerning my background. This led to another interview with the whole team. At this point I as offered and I had to go through a rather extensive background check and go through drug testing. I started about a month after I was hired.

Interview Question – Several tough C++ and real time engineering questions   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They gave me what I asked for.

Senior Software Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Aristocrat Technologies.

Interview Details – I had only one round of interview. It was a mix of technical and anlaytical. Though in technical the interviewer went deep into the concepts of C++. The analytical question was also of a good level.
In C++ he covered almost all the basic OOPS concepts.
The whole interview lasted for almost 1 hr 15 min. I didn't had any HR round and got the offer directly this one interview.

Very Easy Interview

Delhi (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Aristocrat Technologies in November 2010.

Interview Details – The interview proces was an easy one with questions mostly on link list.

Interview Question – All question were simple.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No. The HR says that you get various benefits and good developemtn opportunity while discussing the package. Don't Listen to them !!

Worked for Aristocrat Technologies? Contribute to the Community!