Aritzia Interview Questions

Updated Mar 31, 2015
Updated Mar 31, 2015

2.3

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aritzia (New York, NY).

Interview

The application is online, and they get back to you generally within a week. It was easy setting up an interview time, and they asked questions such as "tell me about yourself", "why aritzia" and other general sales associate questions. Super friendly!

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Aritzia.

Interview

Rather like high school. Very fake. Made catty remarks. Kept saying for me to be myself but also made it seem like she was judging me. She was beautiful but she also came off as a gold digger. Carrying a prada bag was a big mistake she seemed to like me more once she saw it.

Interview Questions

• Explain why you would want others to wear Aritzia clothes   1 Answer

Management Interview

Application

interviewed at Aritzia in July 2013.

Interview

I recently had my interview with Aritzia for a management position. Still have one more round of interviews to go.

The people that interviewed me were all very friendly and it made the interview much easier. It was very professional and they answered all the questions and concerns I had with the company. From what I witnessed from people walking back and forth in the background, the atmosphere was very casual but everyone kept their heads down and nose to the grind. Seems like a good company to work for but we'll have to see if I get the position!

Interview Questions

• First round is pretty general. Stuff like tell me about yourself, what do you know about our company and other basic behavioral type questions. Second round goes more in depth about your experience. Be prepared to give lots of examples of how you excelled in your previous job.   Answer Question

Part Time Interview

Interview

very nice

competitive

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aritzia (New York, NY) in December 2012.

Interview

Aritizia had been recruiting me through LinkedIn and email for over a year. I finally decided to meet with the hiring manager. She asked me a lot about my average sales, but working at retail where sales were not tracked, it was hard to give her an average. I expressed that most of my experience was with restocking and merchandising and that is what I would be most interested in, but she nonetheless, hired me on the spot for a sales associate position. With my brief experience with the company, I think she honestly just had a quota to meet. Aritzia is all about numbers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes, I was offered a position at the end of a short interview with an above average hourly rate.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Aritzia (Paramus, NJ) in June 2012.

Interview

I applied online for a summer job for the new store that was opening in a nearby mall. I was invited to a group interview with the store manager and her assistant. It was an incredibly unpleasant experience, seeing as the two interviewers spent the entire time giggling with each other as our group attempted to answer their questions. At one point, it seemed like they were mocking us - it felt very high-school to me and I did not feel comfortable with the way they were treating us.

Interview Questions

• We were asked to describe our style and why we wanted to work for the store, as well as our personal policies for quality customer service.   Answer Question

I received a much better offer from a different store. Even if I hadn't, I probably still wouldn't have accepted this job, considering the managerial staff seemed catty and unprofessional during the interview. It was very disappointing.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Aritzia.

Interview

Very casual, almost like talking to a friend. Interviewer was super nice. The interview lasted about 3-5 mins.I dressed all Aritzia and the interviewer said she loved my outfit (I definitely recommend dressing in Aritzia). I recommend to be outgoing and come prepared (know what hours/days you can work, make sure you have reliable transportation ect.).

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Aritzia.

Interview

It was very brief, asked the usual interview questions.
    I dressed in all Aritzia clothing as I am a usual customer for the brand.
    I've always wanted to work there since I loved the style and atmosphere of the store!
    The store manager was very kind but I noticed how busy all the other SA's were while the interview took place near the back of the room.
    I had no retail experience before and I am heading into my first year of uni in the upcoming September.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aritzia in March 2015.

Interview

It was very laid back, just like talking to a friend. The manager was super nice and friendly. I really enjoyed the interview. You have to love the atmosphere at the store and be okay with it when it gets hectic to fully enjoy working there.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aritzia (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online for Aritzia. I got an email about 'meet and greet'-job interview from them after two weeks. I had the job interview in Wilfred Boutique of Eaton Centre. A staff who is working at the store, she was kind. The interview was really casual, and we had the interview with sitting on a couch which is in the meddle of the store. The manager asked me just two question - 'tell me about myself', and 'what's your final goal'. It just took about 3minutes..and then she asked me available time and location. I just finished the interview today, and I am waiting for the good news from them.