Aritzia Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Aug 11, 2014

2.2

47 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aritzia.

The application is online, and they get back to you generally within a week. It was easy setting up an interview time, and they asked questions such as "tell me about yourself", "why aritzia" and other general sales associate questions. Super friendly!

Other Interview Reviews for Aritzia

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Aritzia.

Rather like high school. Very fake. Made catty remarks. Kept saying for me to be myself but also made it seem like she was judging me. She was beautiful but she also came off as a gold digger. Carrying a prada bag was a big mistake she seemed to like me more once she saw it.

Interview Questions
    • Explain why you would want others to wear Aritzia clothes   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aritzia in December 2012.

Aritizia had been recruiting me through LinkedIn and email for over a year. I finally decided to meet with the hiring manager. She asked me a lot about my average sales, but working at retail where sales were not tracked, it was hard to give her an average. I expressed that most of my experience was with restocking and merchandising and that is what I would be most interested in, but she nonetheless, hired me on the spot for a sales associate position. With my brief experience with the company, I think she honestly just had a quota to meet. Aritzia is all about numbers.

Interview Questions
    Yes, I was offered a position at the end of a short interview with an above average hourly rate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paramus, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paramus, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Aritzia in June 2012.

I applied online for a summer job for the new store that was opening in a nearby mall. I was invited to a group interview with the store manager and her assistant. It was an incredibly unpleasant experience, seeing as the two interviewers spent the entire time giggling with each other as our group attempted to answer their questions. At one point, it seemed like they were mocking us - it felt very high-school to me and I did not feel comfortable with the way they were treating us.

Interview Questions
    • We were asked to describe our style and why we wanted to work for the store, as well as our personal policies for quality customer service.   Answer Question

I received a much better offer from a different store. Even if I hadn't, I probably still wouldn't have accepted this job, considering the managerial staff seemed catty and unprofessional during the interview. It was very disappointing.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aritzia.

Highly recommended to get a referral from someone who already works there. Dress stylish and show your smarts and personality. I had 2 interviews: one with the associate manager and one with the store manager. Asked what my personal style is, what trends i like and to demonstrate selling my own handbag. I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • What is the most and least useful advice you have ever received?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Aritzia.

they'll ask you about trends and interests to see if you fit their culture values. Make sure to be on trend and well groomed. if you were referred you will most likely get the job. have a good attitude. dont be intimidated!!

Sales Associate Interview

applied in person, got a call within one week for a group interview, asked typical retail questions with a group of 8 people, got call back within a week

Sales Associate Interview

Applied online, got email for an in store interview at one of three locations they offered 3 days after. Went in store and met with the hiring manager, had a nice conversation, and then they told me they were not hiring for the location I had interview.

Interview Questions
    • There is no unexpected questions, its more like an casual chat rather than an interview.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aritzia.

I Applied online, and receive the email after two weeks. Interview questions were not difficult, such as why Aritzia, how much do you know about of Aritzia, tell about yourself.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aritzia.

I applied online through their website and got an email the next day to come into a "Meet & Greet," which consisted of a 5 minute interview. I got another interview with a higher up and was hired on the spot. Everyone was extremely friendly.

Interview Questions
    They do not believe in paying minimum wage and asked what I wanted and received that.