Aritzia

Average Difficulty
43 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aritzia.

Interview Details – The application is online, and they get back to you generally within a week. It was easy setting up an interview time, and they asked questions such as "tell me about yourself", "why aritzia" and other general sales associate questions. Super friendly!

Interview Question – Where do you look to follow fashion trends?   Answer Question

Sales Associate

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Aritzia.

Interview Details – Rather like high school. Very fake. Made catty remarks. Kept saying for me to be myself but also made it seem like she was judging me. She was beautiful but she also came off as a gold digger. Carrying a prada bag was a big mistake she seemed to like me more once she saw it.

Interview Question – Explain why you would want others to wear Aritzia clothes   View Answer

Paramus, NJ

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Aritzia in June 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online for a summer job for the new store that was opening in a nearby mall. I was invited to a group interview with the store manager and her assistant. It was an incredibly unpleasant experience, seeing as the two interviewers spent the entire time giggling with each other as our group attempted to answer their questions. At one point, it seemed like they were mocking us - it felt very high-school to me and I did not feel comfortable with the way they were treating us.

Interview Question – We were asked to describe our style and why we wanted to work for the store, as well as our personal policies for quality customer service.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I received a much better offer from a different store. Even if I hadn't, I probably still wouldn't have accepted this job, considering the managerial staff seemed catty and unprofessional during the interview. It was very disappointing.

Very Easy Interview

New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Aritzia in December 2012.

Interview Details – Aritizia had been recruiting me through LinkedIn and email for over a year. I finally decided to meet with the hiring manager. She asked me a lot about my average sales, but working at retail where sales were not tracked, it was hard to give her an average. I expressed that most of my experience was with restocking and merchandising and that is what I would be most interested in, but she nonetheless, hired me on the spot for a sales associate position. With my brief experience with the company, I think she honestly just had a quota to meet. Aritzia is all about numbers.

Interview Question – What is your average sales per hour?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes, I was offered a position at the end of a short interview with an above average hourly rate.

Edmonton, AB (Canada)

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Aritzia in June 2014.

Interview Details – I dropped off my resume at Aritzia, and received a call the next day to schedule an interview. Went in a week later to speak with the Floor Manager and was asked a few questions. The conversation was very pleasant, and we chatted for a while about my resume and other random things.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work at Aritzia?   Answer Question

Ottawa, ON (Canada)

I applied online - interviewed at Aritzia in December 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online and it took a couple of days to get a call. There were a few girls before me so i had to wait. The interview went well. Know the company and she asked simple questions as well as my resume.

Interview Question – All questions were very straight-forward.   Answer Question

Edmonton, AB (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aritzia.

Interview Details – I Applied online, and receive the email after two weeks. Interview questions were not difficult, such as why Aritzia, how much do you know about of Aritzia, tell about yourself.

Interview Question – why Aritzia?   Answer Question

Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Aritzia.

Interview Details – I applied online through their website and got an email the next day to come into a "Meet & Greet," which consisted of a 5 minute interview. I got another interview with a higher up and was hired on the spot. Everyone was extremely friendly.

Interview Question – Why Aritzia?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They do not believe in paying minimum wage and asked what I wanted and received that.

Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied online - interviewed at Aritzia in May 2014.

Interview Details – Applied online and got an email and was invited to schedule my own appointment. Got an interview of 5 mins with the recruter. It was enjoyable, but very short since there were a lot of interviews in a same hour.

Interview Question – No unexpected questions. Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Aritzia.

Interview Details – Applied online, got an e-mail next day, went in for interview, got hired on the spot. Wear Aritzia clothing or you will not get hired. Other girls in the wait room that weren't dressed as "Aritzia" were in their interview for 5 minutes, I was in there for approx. 30 mins

Interview Question – No unexpected questions. "Tell me about yourself" "Why do you wanna work at Aritzia" "Why are you studying what you're studying"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Generous pay.

Worked for Aritzia? Contribute to the Community!