Arizona Biltmore Resort & Spa

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Arizona Biltmore Resort & Spa

True Waldorf Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Arizona Biltmore Resort & Spa (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2015.

Interview

The process was surprisingly easy. I applied on a Sunday Morning, received a phone interview the same afternoon, was interviewed the following Tuesday and hired on Wednesday. I was surprised considering I had no hotel experience, but upon being hired I realized most staff did not. The interview process was a great way to meet the director of my department and the Resort Manager. I felt very welcome and excited to start.

Interview Questions

Pool Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Arizona Biltmore Resort & Spa (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2011.

Interview

visited the ground and talked with the hiring manager to decide if i was the right fit. Asked the basic interview questions and previous work experience. Took about 20 min to finish. about two weeks after got a letter in mail saying i did not get the job but then after that got a call saying that i got the job. All was good.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you went above and beyond to help somebody?   Answer Question