Arizona Daily Star Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Arizona Daily Star

Candidate Interview Review

Network Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Arizona Daily Star (Tucson, AZ) in January 2012.

Interview

I found the job in carrerbuilder.com and I was in Madrid Spain on vacation. I sent my resume via carrerbuilder and I was notified of a phone interview that included technical questions. I passed and the IT director liked me. Then they setup a Skype video conference with four people asking me all kinds of what if questions. The VP of finance, the IT director, the VP of HR and another HR person. They sent me all the pre employment docs over email and I am starting in about 7 days.

Interview Questions

• Was I ever involved in purchasing a product or service for an IT group that was out of range with their finances.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Check out the company profile and know something about the company. Employers like to know that you did your homework.