Arizona Daily Star

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Network Analyst Interview

Tucson, AZ

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Arizona Daily Star in January 2012.

Interview Details – I found the job in carrerbuilder.com and I was in Madrid Spain on vacation.
I sent my resume via carrerbuilder and I was notified of a phone interview that included technical questions.
I passed and the IT director liked me. Then they setup a Skype video conference with four people asking me all kinds of what if questions. The VP of finance, the IT director, the VP of HR and another HR person.
They sent me all the pre employment docs over email and I am starting in about 7 days.

Interview Question – Was I ever involved in purchasing a product or service for an IT group that was out of range with their finances.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Check out the company profile and know something about the company. Employers like to know that you did your homework.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Arizona Daily Star? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Arizona Daily Star interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Arizona Daily Star employees and interview candidates.