Arizona Diamondbacks Interview Questions & Reviews

1.5

Media Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Arizona Diamondbacks in February 2009.

The process of being hired and interview was easy by the person in charge. They knew of my background and experience from free lancing for them before. The interview was completed with any hassles of any kind.

Interview Questions
    • Negotiations for salary was the most difficult but was resolved quickly.   View Answer
    The negotiations was easy. No pressure

Ticket Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Arizona Diamondbacks in August 2012.

They will have you spend your own money to fly across the country and interview (I spent $600 with flight and hotel) You interview with 20 other people who did the same thing, if your lucky they are hiring 4 people. Only about 3 people were actually from AZ. They have 22 year olds spend money they do not have just so they can feel like this is some valuable job. The gig pays 20k, give me a break.

Interview Questions
    • If a movie was named after you what would it be called?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Arizona Diamondbacks

Worked for Arizona Diamondbacks? Contribute to the Community!