Arizona Diamondbacks

Very Easy Interview

Media Specialist Interview

Media Specialist
Phoenix, AZ

I applied in-person - interviewed at Arizona Diamondbacks in February 2009.

Interview Details – The process of being hired and interview was easy by the person in charge. They knew of my background and experience from free lancing for them before. The interview was completed with any hassles of any kind.

Interview Question – Negotiations for salary was the most difficult but was resolved quickly.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The negotiations was easy. No pressure

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Ticket Sales Associate Interview

Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Arizona Diamondbacks in August 2012.

Interview Details – They will have you spend your own money to fly across the country and interview (I spent $600 with flight and hotel) You interview with 20 other people who did the same thing, if your lucky they are hiring 4 people. Only about 3 people were actually from AZ. They have 22 year olds spend money they do not have just so they can feel like this is some valuable job. The gig pays 20k, give me a break.

Interview Question – If a movie was named after you what would it be called?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Arizona Diamondbacks? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Arizona Diamondbacks interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Arizona Diamondbacks employees and interview candidates.