Arizona Diamondbacks Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Arizona Diamondbacks

Media Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Arizona Diamondbacks (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2009.

Interview

The process of being hired and interview was easy by the person in charge. They knew of my background and experience from free lancing for them before. The interview was completed with any hassles of any kind.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The negotiations was easy. No pressure

Ticket Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Arizona Diamondbacks (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2012.

Interview

They will have you spend your own money to fly across the country and interview (I spent $600 with flight and hotel) You interview with 20 other people who did the same thing, if your lucky they are hiring 4 people. Only about 3 people were actually from AZ. They have 22 year olds spend money they do not have just so they can feel like this is some valuable job. The gig pays 20k, give me a break.

Interview Questions

• If a movie was named after you what would it be called?   Answer Question

Community Affairs Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arizona Diamondbacks (Phoenix, AZ) in December 2014.

Interview

The hiring process is relatively fast and easy. If you come prepared and are professional then you shouldn't have a problem with the interview. The questions are not difficult but they are looking for the best of the best so do your research on the company and be ready to wow them. They look for people with good experience and are willing to put in a lot of handwork with a good attitude.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in working with Non-Profits.   Answer Question