Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System

Financial Eligibility Specialist (Pse) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System in September 2014.

Computer test and 2 essay questions, was asked to schedule an interview that day. Went back to interview 2 days later with 3 supervisors. Asked 4 pages of questions and wrote down all my answers. Said background and employment check would take a month.

Interview Questions
    • lots of questions about team work, communication and customer service.   Answer Question

Pse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System.

There was a 2 hour computer test on basic company culture etiquette, policy application, and basic math. After passing you're signed up for an interview. The actual interview is with a small panel of supervisors that ask about four pages of questions. All the questions are fairly basic.

Pse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System.

Computer testing took 2 hrs. Covered reading comprehension and mathematical skills. Had a couple of essay type questions also. Had to pay close attention to the questions asked in order to arrive at the right answer. You find out right away if you have passed or not. Took a few days after passing to get called for an interview.

no negotiation

Program Evaluator Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System.

I was contacted about 2 weeks after initially submitting my application online. The first step is to take a computer-based test to see where your math, analytical, and writing skills are (very easy test). If you pass the computer tests they say you may be contacted within a few weeks for an interview. I was contacted about a week after my test to schedule a face-to-face interview. The interview was with a few managers and they ask several questions regarding communication skills and previous experience - nothing too hard as long as you have the experience. I was told it would be a few weeks before I would be notified about the decision; however, they contacted my references the next day and called me a week later to offer me the position. I'm assuming the wait was due to the time it takes for a background check.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions were too difficult or unexpected for the position. They ask a lot about previous experiences working with the public.   Answer Question