Arizona Republic

Relevance Date Difficulty

Online Producer Interview

Online Producer
Phoenix, AZ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Arizona Republic in March 2012.

Interview Details – I was recommended for the position by someone at the company and was asked to come in for an interview. I was offered the job about a month after my in-person interview.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't a negotiation for salary, considering this was an entry-level position.

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Arizona Republic in May 2008.

Interview Details – I was hired from a different state so my interview process was longer than average. I had two phone interviews, one with HR and then one with the hiring manager. After that I flew out, at my own expense, to meet with the hiring manager.

Interview Question – none of their questions were difficult. all were expected and easy to answer.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – compensation was mainly based on commission so there was no negotiation.

Worked for Arizona Republic? Contribute to the Community!