Arizona Republic Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Arizona Republic

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Arizona Republic (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2014.

Interview

Hired through bi-annual interview day with many employers at Arizona State University's Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communication. It was a bit like speed dating, and students had about 15 minutes with each potential employer. Afterwards, both the employers and students selected their top choices and were matched if our top choices lined up.

Interview Questions

• What story ideas do you have?   1 Answer

Online Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Arizona Republic (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2012.

Interview

I was recommended for the position by someone at the company and was asked to come in for an interview. I was offered the job about a month after my in-person interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't a negotiation for salary, considering this was an entry-level position.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Arizona Republic in May 2008.

Interview

I was hired from a different state so my interview process was longer than average. I had two phone interviews, one with HR and then one with the hiring manager. After that I flew out, at my own expense, to meet with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• none of their questions were difficult. all were expected and easy to answer.   1 Answer

Negotiation

compensation was mainly based on commission so there was no negotiation.