Arizona State

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Finance Interview

Tempe, AZ

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Arizona State in October 2007.

Interview Details – Got a phone call to come in to interview about a week after submitting my resume. Came for the interview and it was a group interview with all the managers and the director (about 6 people). I believe there were a few openings in the department so they all asked questions about my experience in the areas that were available. Got a call a few days later of their decision and was asked to come in again to sign employment papers which included salary acceptance. The pay is below average but the benefits are great.

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation on salary. During my visit after they offered me the position, they advised me of the starting salary and specifically said "it's not negotiable".

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Arizona State

Worked for Arizona State? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Arizona State Finance interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Arizona State employees and interview candidates.