Arizona State

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Research Assistant Interview

Research Assistant

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Arizona State in March 2011.

Interview Details – I applied for PHD and Research assistant in CSE of ASU. My mentor called me and asked for some questions from my resume.

Interview Question – no unexpected question. Just from my CV   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – have a good CV and contact the mentor in advance.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Research Assistant Interview

Research Assistant
Tempe, AZ

The process took a day - interviewed at Arizona State in March 2010.

Interview Details – submit the resume and other information online and then got an email for interview. It was a panel interview, ans each member asked a bunch of questions. If you really do not catch some questions, then ask them what they specifically asking for.

Interview Question – What do you think need be changed for the current health system, if you have the power to do anything.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – n/a

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Arizona State

Worked for Arizona State? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Arizona State Research Assistant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Arizona State employees and interview candidates.