Arizona State University

2.6

46 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Tech Consultant At University Technology Office Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

interviewed at Arizona State University in August 2014.

Online application. They will call you or email you if they want to set up a meeting. After that the interview is pretty simple. They will ask you what are your technical skills, can you fix computers or projectors. If you have similar experience in the past. How to resolve various technical problems related to computers and projectors.

Interview Questions
    • Details about various work scenarios and how to resolve them.   Answer Question

Undergraduate Research Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Arizona State University in August 2014.

All email communications took several days, if not a full week to get a reply. The interviewer seemed more unprepared for the interview than I was. Office had an awkward air about it. Very uncomfortable interview process as a result.

Academic Success Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Arizona State University.

Process can take a long time from posting to hiring. Different areas to things differently, but there is usually an initial screening of applications from the HR area, then they go to the supervisor, then the committee does interviews of top candidates.

I did not negotiate.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Arizona State University.

Applied on-line about a week later I got a call asking to schedule and interview, The interview lasted about a hour and a half. They asked many questions about my overall design process and was given scenarios and hypothetical events to design flyers and marketing materials for on the spot.

Business Development Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Arizona State University in December 2013.

Apply on ASU's website, get a email interview notice, interviewed by 3 managers with professional dress.

Interview Questions
    • How do you manage your time with tools   View Answer

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Arizona State University in September 2013.

Interviews were not that difficult and it actually depends on the professor. Processing time is 1 -2 week. Again, it depends on the professor. If a professor badly needs you then you will be hired immediately otherwise you will have to work without pay for a semester and then funding will be given.

Student Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Arizona State University in August 2013.

Very interesting puzzles as to how would you design s/w website. They made me write on paper the basic code and asked to write the test cases for the same. Automation is a very big service they need now.

Account Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Arizona State University in August 2013.

Submitted online application. Gave in person interview. Got selected.

Lecturer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Arizona State University in July 2013.

Generous travel expenses for an out-of-town visit. Staff were very hospitable and lavish with details about the position and living in Tempe.

Interview Questions

Could not afford to relocate at this salary

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Arizona State University in June 2013.

After I submitted an online application, I received an email asking me to come in for an interview. The interview was short and a major portion of it was behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    There was no room for negotiation. It was a fixed pay offer.