Arizona State University

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Arizona State University in October 2007.

Got a phone call to come in to interview about a week after submitting my resume. Came for the interview and it was a group interview with all the managers and the director (about 6 people). I believe there were a few openings in the department so they all asked questions about my experience in the areas that were available. Got a call a few days later of their decision and was asked to come in again to sign employment papers which included salary acceptance. The pay is below average but the benefits are great.

There was no negotiation on salary. During my visit after they offered me the position, they advised me of the starting salary and specifically said "it's not negotiable".