Arizona State University

72 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Walk Only Zone Ambassador Interview

Walk Only Zone Ambassador

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Arizona State University in June 2014.

Interview Details – Nothing difficult. Please go through walk only zones website and you can answer any type of question. For me, it took 2 weeks to get a result, and 1 month to get a call from HR

Interview Question – Just 4 questions. 1. Describe Customer Service? 2. Directions to certain buildings? 3. How would you react when somebody has an urgency and ask you to allow drive in the restricted zones?   Answer Question

Research Technician Interview

Research Technician

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Arizona State University.

Interview Details – Applied online and received email and phone call a week later to do a phone interview. Phone interview focused on what the position would entail and my resume, research background, and interest in position. After phone interview, received email asking me to come in for a tour of facilities and do a panel interview. Interviewers were professional, easy-going, and very knowledgeable.

Interview Question – No difficult questions - just questions about research background and abilities and any concerns about the job   Answer Question

Building Manager Interview

Building Manager

Interviewed at Arizona State University

Interview Details – I heard about the job on the student careerlink site that ASU offers. I submitted my resume, transcript, and proof of enrollment. About a week later I received an email asking for an interview. The interview was with two current student employees, one the supervisor and the other a current building manager. I was then contact via email again a couple days later asking for another interview. This time I was interviewed by higher full-time staff and upper-management. They then called me and informed me that I had been accepted and would receive an email soon.

Interview Question – When was a time that you had to overcome diversity or a difficulty.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Academic Success Specialist Interview

Academic Success Specialist
Tempe, AZ

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Arizona State University.

Interview Details – Process can take a long time from posting to hiring. Different areas to things differently, but there is usually an initial screening of applications from the HR area, then they go to the supervisor, then the committee does interviews of top candidates.

Interview Question – There are many "scenario" type of questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate.

Web Applications Developer Interview

Web Applications Developer
Tempe, AZ

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Arizona State University in August 2012.

Interview Details – Job is posted online. Must fill out the process exactly, if you skip questions, you will be eliminated from the pool. Initial screening call to give some background experience.

Second interview is a panel interview. The questions have been pre-determined, and the interviewers must stick to those questions. All candidates will receive the same set of questions, which may vary from job to job. An evaluation process takes place, and if decided, and offer if given.

Interview Question – How would you paginate results in a Oracle result set?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – An offer letter was given, with no room for negotiation.

Personal Trainer Interview

Personal Trainer
Tempe, AZ

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Arizona State University in December 2012.

Interview Details – Apply online, interview with head of personal trainer, run him or her through a prototype workout while answering basic fitness questions.

Interview Question – What is the best way to test cardiovascular endurance?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiating, $15/hour period.

Student Success SI Leader Interview

Student Success SI Leader
ASU, AZ

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Arizona State University in May 2012.

Interview Details – Just an in-person 30 conversation with the SI Coordinator. Very informal. We had a conversation about pedagogy, teaching styles, thoughts about leadership and knowledge, and the typical conflict resolution and teamwork based behavioral questions.

Interview Question – Do you think intelligence is genetic or can it be modified?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations.

Account Assistant Interview

Account Assistant
Tempe, AZ

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Arizona State University in August 2013.

Interview Details – Submitted online application. Gave in person interview. Got selected.

Very Easy Interview

Student Worker IV Interview

Student Worker IV

Interview Details – Took about two week for the whole hiring process. I applied through portal and got an interview opportunity, it was a one to one interview with just basic situation based questions, strengths and weakness. The next day after the interview I got an email and they offered me a job.

Interview Question – Just basic HR questions.   Answer Question

Student Worker Interview

Student Worker
Tempe, AZ

I applied through college or university and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Arizona State University in August 2013.

Interview Details – Very interesting puzzles as to how would you design s/w website. They made me write on paper the basic code and asked to write the test cases for the same. Automation is a very big service they need now.

Interview Question – Design and test a webpage   Answer Question

Worked for Arizona State University? Contribute to the Community!