Arizona State University Interview Questions

Updated Oct 19, 2014
Updated Oct 19, 2014

2.6

Tutor Interview

online application, interview and job!!

hours per week

Graduate Research Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Arizona State University.

I applied online as many advanced educated Chinese back in China. There is no interview at all. We submitted a package of material including CV, personal statement, transcripts, certificate, GRE score report, TOEFL score report, etc.

Interview Questions
    • No questions asked, just waiting waiting and waiting. The difficulty is ASU is not as I expected from a US research university.   Answer Question

Student Office Assistant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Arizona State University.

very predictable; do not worry about.....why left last job, strengths, weakness all that other crap

State job...no wiggle room..it is what it is

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Arizona State University.

Applied on-line about a week later I got a call asking to schedule and interview, The interview lasted about a hour and a half. They asked many questions about my overall design process and was given scenarios and hypothetical events to design flyers and marketing materials for on the spot.

Business Development Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Arizona State University in December 2013.

Apply on ASU's website, get a email interview notice, interviewed by 3 managers with professional dress.

Interview Questions
    • How do you manage your time with tools   View Answer

Program Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Arizona State University.

The interview process varies between each department and sometimes the departments may have a hire in mind already. The key to getting a job at ASU is to make your resume have the phrases and words that are in the Job Description in YOUR resume and cover letter. outline exactly how your experience compares to the required/preferred and how your degree aligns. They also want to know that you are intending on furthering your education, especially if you only have a bachelors degrees. They want to see that you can grow as well.

Interview Questions
    • It's not difficult but be able to speak how you can adapt to rapid change.   Answer Question

Career Peer Advisor Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Arizona State University.

Turn in your resume at the beginning of the school semester and they automatically call you a couple days after if they are interested. You get an interview within days.

minimum wage

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Arizona State University in September 2013.

Interviews were not that difficult and it actually depends on the professor. Processing time is 1 -2 week. Again, it depends on the professor. If a professor badly needs you then you will be hired immediately otherwise you will have to work without pay for a semester and then funding will be given.

Research Assistant Interview

questions regarding your background, resume.
    Nothing particularly difficult.
    Why interested in this research?

Student Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Arizona State University in August 2013.

Very interesting puzzles as to how would you design s/w website. They made me write on paper the basic code and asked to write the test cases for the same. Automation is a very big service they need now.