Arizona State University Interview Questions

Updated Mar 26, 2015
Updated Mar 26, 2015

2.5

Chinese Teaching Assistant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Arizona State University.

I have a referral, and submitted the resume online. After about 3 weeks I got an email about a on-site interview. The questions are very basic. Interview took about 20 minutes. After one on-site interview, I got the offer.

Interview Questions
    • The interviewer who is also my supervisor now is very nice, and the questions are based on resume and self introduction.   View Answer
    It's a hourly pay on campus job, no negotiation

Teaching Assistant Interview

was hired in less than ten mins , because my thesis advisor needed a TA. All I had to do to get the TA was walk up to a professor and tell him my GPA and he gladly accepted it. Went a floor below to HR and got the TA !

Lab Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Arizona State University.

I was recruited and cherry picked for the position. I was asked to submit an updated resume and for reference. They asked my salary requirement. I gave them a 10K range to pick from and was happy with the offer.

I want between 50-60K

Student Interview

Standard application process for entrance into college. Very simple. Counselors and parents should be able to help you through the process. Also if you need help with the application, the ASU admissions office would be able to help

Technology Support Analyst Interview

Interviewed with the engineering college for a help desk position. The interview was less conversational, and more about the interview (who looked very uncomfortable) going through a very long list of screening questions.

Interview Questions
    • How would you rate the amount of experience you have in Active Directory (on a scale from 1-10)? No follow-up, just wanted a number. Weird.   Answer Question

Tech Consultant At University Technology Office Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

interviewed at Arizona State University in August 2014.

Online application. They will call you or email you if they want to set up a meeting. After that the interview is pretty simple. They will ask you what are your technical skills, can you fix computers or projectors. If you have similar experience in the past. How to resolve various technical problems related to computers and projectors.

Interview Questions
    • Details about various work scenarios and how to resolve them.   Answer Question

Undergraduate Research Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ
    Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Arizona State University in August 2014.

All email communications took several days, if not a full week to get a reply. The interviewer seemed more unprepared for the interview than I was. Office had an awkward air about it. Very uncomfortable interview process as a result.

Grader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Arizona State University in August 2014.

I got a mail from the professor to meet him during his office hours. Interview depends on the professor. They test you on very basics knowledge in the subject. Please go prepared for the interview.

Interview Questions
    • * When did you take this course?
      * Which textbook did you follow?
      * Whats your knowledge?

Answer Question

Research Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Arizona State University.

Applied online and received email and phone call a week later to do a phone interview. Phone interview focused on what the position would entail and my resume, research background, and interest in position. After phone interview, received email asking me to come in for a tour of facilities and do a panel interview. Interviewers were professional, easy-going, and very knowledgeable.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions - just questions about research background and abilities and any concerns about the job   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Arizona State University in July 2014.

Fast paced organization, team and leadership. Interested in leadership examples and real-life experiences. 45 minute interview, cordial and conversational, getting to know one another's teamwork and leadership styles. Discussed organization and individual goals, challenges, future plans and day-to-day activities. Good communication all through the process.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about your most difficult teamwork situation and how it was resolved.   Answer Question

Accepted better overall offer elsewhere.