Arizona State University Interview Questions & Reviews

2.6

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I interviewed online - interviewed at Arizona State University in March 2010.

Applied online, then phone interview, followed by in person interview. The position was out of state, and the supervisor came to me to conduct the interview

Interview Questions
    • I had to prepare a Power Point presentation for future students.   View Answer
    There was no negotiation. I did not attempt to negotiate.

Business Development Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Tempe, AZ
    Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Arizona State University in December 2013.

Apply on ASU's website, get a email interview notice, interviewed by 3 managers with professional dress.

Interview Questions
    • How do you manage your time with tools   View Answer

Graduate Research Associate Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 5 months - interviewed at Arizona State University.

I applied online as many advanced educated Chinese back in China. There is no interview at all. We submitted a package of material including CV, personal statement, transcripts, certificate, GRE score report, TOEFL score report, etc.

Interview Questions
    • No questions asked, just waiting waiting and waiting. The difficulty is ASU is not as I expected from a US research university.   Answer Question

Research Assistant Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Arizona State University in March 2011.

I applied for PHD and Research assistant in CSE of ASU. My mentor called me and asked for some questions from my resume.

Interview Questions
    have a good CV and contact the mentor in advance.

Student Office Assistant Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Arizona State University.

very predictable; do not worry about.....why left last job, strengths, weakness all that other crap

State job...no wiggle room..it is what it is

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tempe, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Arizona State University.

Applied on-line about a week later I got a call asking to schedule and interview, The interview lasted about a hour and a half. They asked many questions about my overall design process and was given scenarios and hypothetical events to design flyers and marketing materials for on the spot.

Program Coordinator Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Arizona State University.

The interview process varies between each department and sometimes the departments may have a hire in mind already. The key to getting a job at ASU is to make your resume have the phrases and words that are in the Job Description in YOUR resume and cover letter. outline exactly how your experience compares to the required/preferred and how your degree aligns. They also want to know that you are intending on furthering your education, especially if you only have a bachelors degrees. They want to see that you can grow as well.

Interview Questions
    • It's not difficult but be able to speak how you can adapt to rapid change.   Answer Question

Career Peer Advisor Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Arizona State University.

Turn in your resume at the beginning of the school semester and they automatically call you a couple days after if they are interested. You get an interview within days.

minimum wage

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tempe, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I interviewed online. The process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Arizona State University in October 2011.

Started with a phone interview that went well. They were very nice. After about a week, I received a call for an in person interview. I met with two other business analyst and discussed the position and my skills. I then interviewed with two other business analyst and the business manager. All interviews went well and they were very nice. About a month later I received a call from ASU and was offered the position.

Interview Questions
    • If you could chose to be an animal, which one would it be?   View Answer
    Very straight forward. I asked for an amount and a day later they accepted my request.

Research Assistant Interview

questions regarding your background, resume.
    Nothing particularly difficult.
    Why interested in this research?