Arizona State University

Updated Nov 11, 2014

2.6

Chinese Tutor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Arizona State University in March 2013.

The whole interview was done in Chinese. There were a few questions asked about previous teaching/tutoring experience; and then it was a proof reading in Chinese.

Interview Questions
    • It was not hard if you are a Chinese and you had tutoring/teaching experience previously.   Answer Question

Event Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Arizona State University.

Had to email resume and cover letter to hiring manager

I was able to negotiate for a .40/hour raise in compensation

Personal Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Arizona State University in December 2012.

Apply online, interview with head of personal trainer, run him or her through a prototype workout while answering basic fitness questions.

Interview Questions
    • What is the best way to test cardiovascular endurance?   View Answer
    no negotiating, $15/hour period.

Web Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Arizona State University in August 2012.

Job is posted online. Must fill out the process exactly, if you skip questions, you will be eliminated from the pool. Initial screening call to give some background experience.

Second interview is a panel interview. The questions have been pre-determined, and the interviewers must stick to those questions. All candidates will receive the same set of questions, which may vary from job to job. An evaluation process takes place, and if decided, and offer if given.

Interview Questions
    • How would you paginate results in a Oracle result set?   View Answer
    An offer letter was given, with no room for negotiation.

Student Success SI Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in ASU, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in ASU, AZ

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Arizona State University in May 2012.

Just an in-person 30 conversation with the SI Coordinator. Very informal. We had a conversation about pedagogy, teaching styles, thoughts about leadership and knowledge, and the typical conflict resolution and teamwork based behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • Do you think intelligence is genetic or can it be modified?   Answer Question
    No negotiations.

Seeking Entry-level Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Arizona State University in April 2012.

It was interesting.

FEA Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Arizona State University in March 2012.

Basic questions about mechanic behavior of material. There are some questions from my resume. So it would be helpful to make sure you know everything you put on your resume.

Inspector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Arizona State University in January 2012.

Referral or online.. basic interview, mostly regard schedule, flexibility..

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Arizona State University in December 2011.

3 people interviewed me and it was about 40 minutes long.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Arizona State University in October 2011.

Started with a phone interview that went well. They were very nice. After about a week, I received a call for an in person interview. I met with two other business analyst and discussed the position and my skills. I then interviewed with two other business analyst and the business manager. All interviews went well and they were very nice. About a month later I received a call from ASU and was offered the position.

Interview Questions
    • If you could chose to be an animal, which one would it be?   View Answer
    Very straight forward. I asked for an amount and a day later they accepted my request.