Arizona State University Research Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Jun 26, 2015

2.3

Research Assistant Interview

Interview

It is a typical hiring process in academia. You are invited for a talk followed by one-to-one meetings with senior faculties and a tour of some facilities and labs. You need to talk about your background, research interest, what research direction you want to take in the next few years and how you plan to obtain funding to support your research.

Other Interview Reviews for Arizona State University

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Arizona State University.

Interview

It was a simple process. I have email my professor about my interest and he has invited me to talk one on one, then he has accepted to take me into his team.

Research Assistant Interview

Interview

questions regarding your background, resume.
    Nothing particularly difficult.
    Why interested in this research?

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Arizona State University in March 2011.

Interview

I applied for PHD and Research assistant in CSE of ASU. My mentor called me and asked for some questions from my resume.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

have a good CV and contact the mentor in advance.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Arizona State University (Tempe, AZ) in March 2010.

Interview

submit the resume and other information online and then got an email for interview. It was a panel interview, ans each member asked a bunch of questions. If you really do not catch some questions, then ask them what they specifically asking for.

Interview Questions

• What do you think need be changed for the current health system, if you have the power to do anything.   Answer Question

Negotiation

n/a