Arizona State University Student Worker IV Interview Questions

Updated Jun 29, 2015

2.3

Student Worker IV Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Arizona State University.

Interview

Took about two week for the whole hiring process. I applied through portal and got an interview opportunity, it was a one to one interview with just basic situation based questions, strengths and weakness. The next day after the interview I got an email and they offered me a job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Arizona State University

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Arizona State University (Tempe, AZ) in November 2012.

Interview

Submitted resume, had a skype interview because I was out of town, three people interviewed me and asked me questions on various topics. Entire interview lasted about 30 minutes. Before the interview they emailed me about when I would be available to come in for an interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions about accounting, handling confidential material, and STAR questions.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Arizona State University (Tempe, AZ) in November 2008.

Interview

Was asked abt prev exprerince

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotitations