Arizona State University Student Worker Interview Questions

Updated May 27, 2015

2.2

Student Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Arizona State University.

Interview

I sent in my application online and they got back to me rather quickly. I had an interview set up only a few days later. Two different people interview me as well, but it went rather quickly, they mainly focused on what was on my resume and a few regular questions one would expect from an interview. They got back to me about 3 days later offering me the job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Arizona State University

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Arizona State University (Tempe, AZ) in August 2014.

Interview

Applied through online portal. Got a mail stating to schedule an interview and then had a couple of rounds with one interviewer each. Got a mail stating to schedule an interview and then had a couple of rounds with one interviewer each. Got a mail stating to schedule an interview and then had a couple of rounds with one interviewer each

Interview Questions

• Got a mail stating to schedule an interview and then had a couple of rounds with one interviewer each. Got a mail stating to schedule an interview and then had a couple of rounds with one interviewer each. Got a mail stating to schedule an interview and then had a couple of rounds with one interviewer each   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Arizona State University (Tempe, AZ) in August 2013.

Interview

Very interesting puzzles as to how would you design s/w website. They made me write on paper the basic code and asked to write the test cases for the same. Automation is a very big service they need now.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Arizona State University (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2012.

Interview

The job was fairly simple. I had to go in the HR and apply. I applied and they emailed me back to set up an interview. After I had set up an interview, they emailed the confirm. I had an interview which was not so much of an interview. They just saw me and said I was hired.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Arizona State University (Tempe, AZ) in January 2010.

Interview

Please be as detailed as possible - everything from your initial communications with the company, organization and planning of the interview, number and type of interviews, and any advice you might offer to other interview candidates. Bonus points for your perceptions of the people, office, and work culture.

Student Worker Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Arizona State University in May 2007.

Interview

Very relaxed atmosphere. I got a tour of the facility and a detailed job description. The interview consists of mostly experience questions.