ArjoHuntleigh

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Accounting & Financial Analysis Interview

Addison, IL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ArjoHuntleigh in May 2013.

Interview Details – Intially applied via webpost on Indeed, received a call from their recruiter (who turned out to be a contract to hire, so she didn't even work for the company). Talked to her for a few minutes then she called me back a few days later to set up an interview. Three interviews with the same two people and about a month later I was hired after I called back to inquire about the position and if they were still looking.

Interview Question – I can't think of the most difficult question but the people I had first interactions with used A LOT of company acronyms that no normal person would know without working there for a while. Highly suggest research on the company is done on their website before going there (That is the only way you will learn anything about the company anyways)   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No nogotiation. They were paying me a fair salary. I accepted.

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied online - interviewed at ArjoHuntleigh in January 2013.

Interview Details – First I received a call from HR to discuss my resume and qualifications. This was really easy. She said she would call me back and did so a couple days later to set up an in-person interview. The in-person interview went ok. I met with the person I'd be working under and the interview lasted for an hour. The only con I guess is that most analysts there were new. So that was a turnoff. Afterwards, I met with someone in HR. Everyone seemed really nice but it just didn't seem as fast-paced as bigger corporations.

Interview Question – If you could change something at your workplace now, what would it be?   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Credit and Collections Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ArjoHuntleigh in March 2012.

Interview Details – I met the director and the new supervisor of the department. Director was first and he said he hadn't been there that long and he had no clue on what was going on in his dept. The supervisor was nice but the director was clueless.

Interview Question – What is your least favorite task to do?   View Answer

Regional Sales Director Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ArjoHuntleigh in December 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process was fair and allowed me to come to the home office to meet most of the key people that I would be working with. When it came to the job offer, the company made unreasonable demands to accept the job offer in a short amount of time. Negotiation was difficult and degrading. Information was withheld until verbal acceptance and then the paperwork was significant with lots of caveats to getting paid commission dollars which is a big part of overall compensation.

Interview Question – How would you handle an employee who was not doing their job effectively?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I did not feel that the company was people centric

Marketing Communications Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at ArjoHuntleigh in October 2011.

Interview Details – Very informal. The HR person spent most of her time trying to throw curveball questions. I met with three people total. I was overqualified for the job, and even though the hiring manager mentioned that I was what they needed and that I had enlighten him to the possibilities of this position, there was no offer. I was told by the recruiter afterward that he need to go back and find someone exactly like me who wasn't overqualified. It was obvious that they don't really know what they are looking for.

Interview Question – Tell me why you want to work here   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for ArjoHuntleigh? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ArjoHuntleigh interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by ArjoHuntleigh employees and interview candidates.