Arkansas Children's Hospital Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Arkansas Children's Hospital

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Arkansas Children's Hospital in December 2013.

Interview

After applying I got called in for a interview, but before you can go to the interview you have to pass a typing test its just filling information in such as name, address, etc. After you complete that you have a short customer service section. It's all pretty easy just practice typing before going in. After my interview it took about a week or maybe two to hear back and then after that I had to do some stuff through employee health such TB skin test, drug test, and flu shot. Then I started the following monday.

Interview Questions

• The interview is really easy and laid back. She'll ask questions that are really easy like why you wanna work for childrens.   1 Answer

Child Care Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arkansas Children's Hospital (Little Rock, AR).

Interview

One interview with supervisor. Asked to plan a lesson, teach a group of students, and was offered job in about a week. starting date was 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Asked something like: How do you know you can handle a group of challenging toddlers or babies?   1 Answer

Negotiation

salary was non-negotiable.

Development Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Arkansas Children's Hospital (Little Rock, AR).

Interview

Quite lengthy, at least 3 interviews, sharing a personal connection will always make a difference, they want to see that you are smart, driven, goal-oriented, have fundraising experience, and are a team-player. Dress as professionally as possible. If offered the position, you will have to pass a tb test and drug screen.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No opportunity to negotiate. They use a formula based on your education, paid, and non-paid experience. Be as detailed as possible in your application and include all volunteer experience.

Area Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Arkansas Children's Hospital (Little Rock, AR) in August 2012.

Interview

The interview was very nice and relaxed. Even though several people were in the room interviewing the applicant; they provided an environment that was comfortable for the task at hand. Everyone was laid back, down to earth, and professional. They explained specifically what they were looking for in the potential employee and asked thought-provoking questions to assist them in their decision. I enjoyed the interview and would like to participate in another opportunity to interview.

Interview Questions

• What do I see myself doing professionally in the next 10 years of my life?   Answer Question

Due to the amount of the starting salary.

Patient Information Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Arkansas Children's Hospital (Little Rock, AR) in September 2011.

Interview

Submit your application online, take data entry test, then interview for position with department leadership team. If you meet requirements you will be offered the job. This is a customer service based position so be sure that you are people friendly and can handle stressful situations. Most positions are call center based so be fast paced, on the phones all the time, and communication is key.

Interview Questions

• In one year you will be celebrating your one year anniversary, what accomplishments would you be celebrating as well?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The first offer was great.

Unit Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Arkansas Children's Hospital (Little Rock, AR) in July 2011.

Interview

It was in front of a group of people; very friendly and pleasant; focused on patient care, continuity of care and helping families of the patients. It was by far the most uplifting and informative interview I have ever been in. Truly an amazing group of people!

CVICU RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Arkansas Children's Hospital (Little Rock, AR) in June 2010.

Interview

1 on 1 interview

Interview Questions

• If I could work for the wage they offered.   1 Answer

The money sucked. Cheapest place in town

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arkansas Children's Hospital (Little Rock, AR) in February 2010.

Interview

I live out of town. I was interviewed by two people in one day. The offer was made approximately two days later. Great experience!

Interview Questions

• We take care of patients for lengthy stays, and it is difficult to not get attached to them. How do you think you would handle losing a patient?   1 Answer
    • The ICU environment can be very stressful. How do you think you will handle that stress?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was more than I was making elsewhere and no one could compete with the benefits or the environment.