Arkansas Tech Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Arkansas Tech

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Russellville, AR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Arkansas Tech (Russellville, AR) in September 2014.

Interview

It was easy, questions about myself, my background, my language skills, my time management skills, what i have done before, what makes me unique for this position. They told me what my duties would be and how it would be going for 12 weeks.

Network Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Russellville, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Arkansas Tech (Russellville, AR) in June 2014.

Interview

The hiring process was fine. Online ad that you'd then submit your information too. It took a few weeks to hear back but when I did the interview and hiring process was immediate. Good questions asked and friendly people.

Graduate Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Arkansas Tech in April 2013.

Interview

Maintain the academic excellence, then apply.

Graduate Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Russellville, AR

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Arkansas Tech (Russellville, AR) in June 2012.

Interview

The first question was about what the experience I had in planning for evacuation in my previous job. The second question about how my previous company help refugees and what is my task in the operation. Finally how my MBA certificate will support the new master degree of Emergency management and homeland security.