Arkema US

www.arkema-inc.com

Arkema US Scientist Interview Questions

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Scientist Interview

I got an email that confirmed the time of the first phone interview from the HR. It was about 30min phone interview with the HR within 3 days. Then the on-site was scheduled in 3 weeks. It was a very tight day. Presentation in the morning, followed by 1-1 interviews with 8 scientists. People are nice there. The working environment is fancy. I actually enjoyed discussions with everyone.

Interview Questions
  • what kind of working style do you find most efficient?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Arkema US

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Arkema US in February 2013.

First had an on campus interview.
    Two months later got invited for a on-site interview.
    On site interview was from 8 am to 4:30 pm. One on one with Scientists, Managers, R&D directors and VP of research.
    Left with a very good impression of the company.

I had read a lot of negative reviews. Talking with the people there during the interview process dispelled these. It looked like a company with a troubled past till 2010 but the company has been doing great since then. Employee satisfaction also has increased a great deal since 2010.

Interview Questions
    • Top management asked questions about how I made my career decisions at every stage in my career   Answer Question

Had an offer from two other places. Was a very difficult decision.
    They also offered a very competitive salary

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Arkema US in September 2011.

Interviewer asked preset questions that were most likely read directly from a list. Althought, the interview was for a scientist job, the questions were very standardized (ie. Tell me about yourself, What are your strengths? Tell me about a time when you solved a problem...etc...). The interviewer did not seem very interested in my answers and was very impersonal.

Interview Questions

Declined onsite interview because had heard bad things about the company environment and did not have a positive phone interview experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Arkema US in February 2011.

The interview started early morning and consisted of seven or eight 1:1 interview and a presentation. A lot of behavior questions were asked and many of them were the same. So be prepared well. Some questions I remembered. Why did you go to this college, why did you choose our company, what is your strength.

Interview Questions
    • is there any question you expected me to ask but I did not ask?   Answer Question

Scientist Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Arkema US.

Phone interviewed first by higher manager. Brought in a on site interview: presentation, one on one interview with 6 people