Arlington Public Schools Interview Questions in Arlington, VA

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Arlington Public Schools

ESL Instructor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Arlington Public Schools (Arlington, VA).

Interview

There was a lengthy Interview with one individual followed by background check and fingerprinting because it's part of the school system. The interview was detailed and challenging, but the interviewer was extremely professional, fair, and appropriate. She knew her stuff and did not hesitate to press for more detailed replies to all questions.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult types of questions were about describing your teaching techniques in detail.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Set salary.

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Arlington Public Schools (Arlington, VA) in August 2011.

Interview

I was observed by my prospective principal during summer school. We later met and took a tour of the school. There was no formal interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you implement an IB minded classroom while still catering to differentiation?   Answer Question

Maintenance Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Arlington Public Schools (Arlington, VA) in June 2009.

Interview

Very relaxing, the hiring manager was very friendly. The people, office, and work culture were very lax and frienly.

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase. I would basically advise others considering an offer to take the offer and not attempt to negotiate. It's too good of a job as seasonal work to not take.