Arlington Public Schools

Relevance Date Difficulty

Teacher Interview

Teacher
Arlington, VA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Arlington Public Schools in August 2011.

Interview Details – I was observed by my prospective principal during summer school. We later met and took a tour of the school. There was no formal interview.

Interview Question – How would you implement an IB minded classroom while still catering to differentiation?   Answer Question

ESL Instructor Interview

ESL Instructor
Arlington, VA

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Arlington Public Schools.

Interview Details – There was a lengthy Interview with one individual followed by background check and fingerprinting because it's part of the school system. The interview was detailed and challenging, but the interviewer was extremely professional, fair, and appropriate. She knew her stuff and did not hesitate to press for more detailed replies to all questions.

Interview Question – The most difficult types of questions were about describing your teaching techniques in detail.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Set salary.

Very Easy Interview

Maintenance Worker Interview

Maintenance Worker
Arlington, VA

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Arlington Public Schools in June 2009.

Interview Details – Very relaxing, the hiring manager was very friendly. The people, office, and work culture were very lax and frienly.

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation phase. I would basically advise others considering an offer to take the offer and not attempt to negotiate. It's too good of a job as seasonal work to not take.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Arlington Public Schools? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Arlington Public Schools interview questions and advice in Arlington, VA. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Arlington Public Schools employees and interview candidates.