Arlington Resources

Relevance Date Difficulty

Recruiting Consultant Interview

Recruiting Consultant
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Arlington Resources in March 2010.

Interview Details – I only had one interview with Arlington Resources prior to interviewing for their clients. The interview is very personalized and detailed. They really try to understand your passion beyond your background and therefore questions are geared toward that more than just background.

Interview Question – I didn't find any of the questions to be difficult or unexpected since I was in the same field as the interviewer therefore knew what to expect.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The negotiation phase was very easy because they contact you about a client, thoroughly explain the companies expectations and/or requirements and then tell you the rate they are willing to pay. By doing so, the ball is in your court to accept or not.

Worked for Arlington Resources? Contribute to the Community!