Arlington Resources

Interviews for Top Jobs at Arlington Resources

Candidate Interview Review

Recruiting Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Arlington Resources (Chicago, IL) in March 2010.

Interview

I only had one interview with Arlington Resources prior to interviewing for their clients. The interview is very personalized and detailed. They really try to understand your passion beyond your background and therefore questions are geared toward that more than just background.

Interview Questions

• I didn't find any of the questions to be difficult or unexpected since I was in the same field as the interviewer therefore knew what to expect.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was very easy because they contact you about a client, thoroughly explain the companies expectations and/or requirements and then tell you the rate they are willing to pay. By doing so, the ball is in your court to accept or not.