Armani Exchange Interview Questions

Updated Jul 15, 2015

2.2

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Armani Exchange.

Interview

1 interview. I like it. I had a day of intrigue. I also enjoyed the questions that were posed. There was no idea of how to cut the ties. There was many people in live. I felt very happy.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Interview

Online assessment usually easy enough for a 5th grader to be able to answer. If you fit the needed criteria, then there's usually an interview with a store manager or just a hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• No such question. Usually pretty basic stuff such as previous employment and questions like "Tell me about a time in your previous job when you had to deal with an angry customer, and how did u handle it?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

Pay is not very negotiable, but hours are extremely flexible

Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Armani Exchange (New York, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

Why Armani? Do you shop at Armani? What do you like most about the company? Describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer. Pick out an outfit that would be suitable for a certain type of customer.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Applied online. I got a call to come in for a group interview the following week. Group of seven. We were all in this small hallway, it was difficult for all of us to fit. The interviewer was rude and a narcissist.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Armani Exchange (New York, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

Applied online, specifically to the SoHo location, and was contacted shortly after via email to set up an in-person interview at their Flatiron location. I interviewed with the Talent Acquisition Manager whom I had been in contact with, and a District Manager. The interview was short and sweet, and I received a phone call later that same day with an offer.

Interview Questions

• What have been your greatest challenges in customer service?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Novi, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Armani Exchange (Novi, MI) in June 2014.

Interview

She was off topic, she asked me a lot of questions about the job i was working at the time. She talked about her life most of the time then around the end she asked me a few basic questions.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer returned something with out a tag?   Answer Question

Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Armani Exchange (New York, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

Group Interview wasn't very tough, they asked basic questions such as why do I want to work for the company and etc. Second interview with the district manager was smooth as well asked basically the same questions and asked to describe previous job duties

Brand Ambassador Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Armani Exchange.

Interview

Got to meet motivated people who truly know the brand. My interviewer wanted to know if I previously worked in sales or not. I didn't, but it was ok (was told I'd get trained). Was offered 9.3/hr for seasonal but declined.

Interview Questions

• Interview was pretty quick. Nothing really difficult to answer   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Armani Exchange.

Interview

Submit an online application upon review you may be called for an interview which is usually a group interview. Upon interview you will be explained the role for which you applied and asked a few questions pertaining to the job description.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't any question that was difficult most of the interview was being explained the job duties and expectations.   Answer Question

Business/Marketing Analyst Interview

Interview

Interview was straightforward and to the point. There were no tricky questions. If you go in there feeling confident, you will be fine. That seems to be the case for most jobs. Highlight your strengths and acknowledge your weaknesses and room to improve. Don't be arrogant or cocky, just confident. Show that you are a people person and can work in teams.