Armani Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2015

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Armani

Makeup Artist Interview

Interview

A total of four interviews ranging from senior management to direct supervisor. Telephone interviews, in person meetings and phone screenings. They feel you out for what you can bring to the table and describe the job. Looking for lots of enthusiasm and abilities to sell.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you have that qualify you for this position?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Armani (San Francisco, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

Got email for interview appointment and went in for a very quick interview with the assistant general manager (within 10 minutes). The staffs there are very friendly and willing to help. The whole process took 2-3 weeks. ..............................

Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yonkers, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Armani (Yonkers, NY) in December 2013.

Interview

I applied online and the hiring manager called me the very next day. It was in december and they were hiring seasonal people. My interview was scheduled a few days later, it was pretty quick, about 30 minutes and was hired right there and given my schedule. Questions were easy to, basically about yourself and if you would be okay interacting with customers etc.

Interview Questions

• Questions were easy, maybe they would have been more if it was off season.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Armani (New York, NY) in August 2012.

Interview

Applied via their career website. I was dressed well and looked professional. However, from the second I met with the interviewer I felt a cold demeanor. She breezed through questions not really listening to me and wasn't even looking at me. The entire interview was 15 minutes long.

2IC Interview

Anonymous Employee in David Jonesbli (Liberia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Armani (David Jonesbli (Liberia)) in August 2014.

Interview

The state manager of George armani called me for an interview on the coming Tuesday. She told me the time and place I should go. So on that day I was dressing up and went for the interview. There were state manager, education managere and counter manager interviewed me which made me so nervous. There were few questions I found really difficult to answer and I asked for explanation from them.

Interview Questions

• How would you motivate your staff if they were not meeting their sales goal?   1 Answer

I got a better offer from another brand

Support Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Armani.

Interview

Relaxed interview, thorough background check

Negotiation

Retail Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orchard (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Armani (Orchard (Singapore)) in June 2012.

Interview

A call from the Human Resource to inform the date for the interview in due a few days. Later an email was sent to inform the details of the interview. Went to the interview and confirmed the job particulars and clarified any inquires. Advice is to be prepared, know why you want to work in this field.

Interview Questions

• Why choose this line of work instead of what you had studied previously?   Answer Question

Retail Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Armani in December 2008.

Interview

I was referred to work here by a current employee at the time for seasonal work during the holidays. I was set up to meet at the retail store in the mall. The manager who met with me had only been there for 3 months and was late to the interview. It was a brief interview that ended up with me taking a skills assessment test. I did not receive a follow up phone call from them.

Interview Questions

• How would you sale clothes to a male?   1 Answer