Armani

2.4

Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yonkers, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yonkers, NY

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Armani in December 2013.

I applied online and the hiring manager called me the very next day. It was in december and they were hiring seasonal people. My interview was scheduled a few days later, it was pretty quick, about 30 minutes and was hired right there and given my schedule. Questions were easy to, basically about yourself and if you would be okay interacting with customers etc.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were easy, maybe they would have been more if it was off season.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Armani in August 2012.

Applied via their career website. I was dressed well and looked professional. However, from the second I met with the interviewer I felt a cold demeanor. She breezed through questions not really listening to me and wasn't even looking at me. The entire interview was 15 minutes long.

Support Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Armani.

Relaxed interview, thorough background check

Retail Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orchard (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orchard (Singapore)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Armani in June 2012.

A call from the Human Resource to inform the date for the interview in due a few days. Later an email was sent to inform the details of the interview. Went to the interview and confirmed the job particulars and clarified any inquires.
    Advice is to be prepared, know why you want to work in this field.

Interview Questions
    • Why choose this line of work instead of what you had studied previously?   Answer Question

Retail Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Armani in December 2008.

I was referred to work here by a current employee at the time for seasonal work during the holidays. I was set up to meet at the retail store in the mall. The manager who met with me had only been there for 3 months and was late to the interview. It was a brief interview that ended up with me taking a skills assessment test. I did not receive a follow up phone call from them.