Armed Forces Bank Interview Questions

Updated May 20, 2015

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Armed Forces Bank

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Armed Forces Bank.

Interview

I applied online and within 3 days I received a call from the manager for an interview the following week. I was interviewed by the branch manager for all of 5 minutes. She did not have my information out or anything. She just offered me the job without asking me anything about my experience.

Interview Questions

• Are you available for a flexible schedule?   1 Answer

Assistant Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Armed Forces Bank.

Interview

Want to know the individual and questions are aimed to see what kind of team player they will be. How they will treat customers and gauge their customer service experience.

Interview Questions

• How have you solved a work-related problem in your previous employment   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was none.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Armed Forces Bank (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2011.

Interview

very casual and pretty much everyone who gets interviewed gets in. Due to alot of turn out they spend alot of time hiring, training every 3 months.

Operations Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Armed Forces Bank.

Interview

The interview process started with a Manager who talked the entire time with little to no specific information about the actual position. The 2nd interview was very intense drilled with questions and asked to demostrate how I would handle certain situations.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to "role play a difficult customer situation"   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was none, I countered but was turned down.