Armour

www.armour-eckrich.com
  www.armour-eckrich.com

Armour Interview Questions

Relief Route Driver Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Armour.

Quick and to the point of what was expected, and how much to learn. Everyone I interviewed with were very nice and all asked about my previous experience, there was no doubt that I would be given a chance to see what I was worth, process of two face to face interviews and two phone interviews with regional management.

Interview Questions
    • How would I feel going back to the Business that I came from to service their place?   View Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Several Interviews.

There wasn't any.

Collections Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisle, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisle, IL

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Armour in August 2008.

Initial phone screen with recruiter lasted about 30-45 minutes, at the end of the call the recruiter advised that i would probably hear back regarding an in person interview with 2-3 people. Recruiter called back and a mutually convenient date and time was set up . In person interview was 21/2 hours, meeting with key decision makers. Standard interview questions were asked and I was told that they had other candidates to interview and that the recruiter would get back to me. about 10 days later, recruiter called with an offer.

Interview Questions
    • How have you handled VIP customers who are past due on their obligations to youe employer?   Answer Question

I did not feel the position was the right fit for me personally.

AP Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Armour in February 2010.

The company started off with a phone interview that basically went through your resume. Then within the week they would invite you for a interview if chosen and you will meet with HR, the Manager and VP.

Interview Questions
    • If so-so asked you to do something that was not following company policy how will you go about it?   Answer Question