Armstrong Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions

Candidate Interview Review

Senior Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Canton, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, MA

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Armstrong Pharmaceuticals in June 2009.

None of 7 people who interviewed me have read my resume. They were not prepared at all. Some interviewers didn't even know which position I was interviewing for. The hiring manager told me during my interview "you don't have enouigh experience in this or that or this other one" (which were not mentioned in the job description)... sounds like he didn't even read my resume before offering me the interview, which would have saved both a lot of time. I was also treated very condescendingly and disrespectfully by a couple of interviewers, including the hiring manager.
    All in all, I wouldn't want to work for Armstrong Pharmaceuticals even if they were the last company on Planet Earth. I'd rather flip burgers.

Interview Questions
    • Would you mind answering this General Chemistry II exams for us?   View Answer

Worked for Armstrong Pharmaceuticals? Contribute to the Community!