Army and Air Force Exchange

www.shopmyexchange.com
  www.shopmyexchange.com

Army and Air Force Exchange Finance and Accounting Management Trainee Interview Questions

3.2

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Finance and Accounting Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Army and Air Force Exchange.

talk to a recruiter at job expo. apply online. get two round interviews

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a situation you feel frustrated when you at work   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Army and Air Force Exchange

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online – interviewed at Army and Air Force Exchange in July 2013.

AAFES recruiter will tell you the third interview is an Executive Interview. Not, they will pull the dullest most adversarial tools in the shop to do the interview. The Executives will not make a presence. A good indicator of this firm. The board of 5 failed to reply to even a Good Morning. After a week their IT department did not have the capability to organize the video conference, so the interview was strictly telephonic, another good indicator of what is ahead. The interview is adversarial from the start filled with questions of what are your weaknesses; and what frustrates you; and sharpshooter questions about what their Finance and Accounting department do internally. Definitely an inferior firm filled with linear borderline, inferior personnel.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Army and Air Force Exchange in November 2011.

I spoke to recruiters at a college career fair. I was advised to apply online and received an email about 2 weeks later to come in for a 2:1 interview. About 3 weeks later, I received another email asking to come in for a panel interview. The panel interview consisted of 6 interviewers. Before the interview, however, I was given a 2-page, multiple choice test on basic accounting and company info. Definitely do your research on the company and know basic accounting information. I received an email about 3 weeks after panel interview with an offer.

I was very impressed with the company and the people. They were very professional throughout the interview process and always maintained good communication via email. Everyone I came in contact with were very nice and friendly.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Army and Air Force Exchange in November 2011.

AAFES Recruiters came to campus career fair. Received e-mail request to apply for the position, approx 1 month later received invite to 1:1 interview. 3 weeks later received invite for panel interview. So far the experience has been positive... Advice: be prepared to answer questions about AAFES, plan on spending at least one to two hours researching AAFES on their website.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Army and Air Force Exchange in May 2010.

Phone screening with 2 people. They called back a couple of days later and wanted to fly me down for a final interview. This consisted of an interview with the 4 heads of each department along with the HR person who conducted the first interview. Both interviews had similar behavioral questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Army and Air Force Exchange in January 2010.

Initially contacted by HR Recruiter to come in for a 1:1 interview which consisted mainly of typical interview questions such as what AAFES is and what they do as well as questions what accounting courses were taken in undergrad. The second interview was a group of mainly VP's and various managers within the Finance and Accounting directorate.

Interview Questions
    • What specific area within Finance would I want to work and why?   Answer Question