Army and Air Force Exchange

Relevance Date Difficulty

Food Service Worker Interview

Food Service Worker
Fort Drum, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Army and Air Force Exchange in December 2011.

Interview Details – submit an application through its website, they call you for an interview with human resource manager, then if they select you you have to assist to a 5 days payed training classes.

Interview Question – do not apply   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Food Service Worker Interview

Food Service Worker
Fort Meade, MD

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Army and Air Force Exchange in January 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online and got a call back 2-3 days later. She did a pre-screening over the phone and then invited me to an interview for the next day. I have no military ID so I went in 30min early for my car to be checked on the base since i'm a civilian. I had the interview and the interviewer said that I would either receive a phone call and/or an email saying whether I got the job. She called me 2hrs after the interview saying ive been offered the job and she'll start background check which will take 2-10 to get back. It literally took one day to get a phone call back saying the BC cleared.

Interview Question – I'm usually nervous being interviewed, but ALL the questions were fairly easy "get to know you" questions.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Starting pay was 9.45 for this position, no negotiation

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Army and Air Force Exchange

Worked for Army and Air Force Exchange? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Army and Air Force Exchange Food Service Worker interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Army and Air Force Exchange employees and interview candidates.