Army and Air Force Exchange

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Food Service Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Meade, MD
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Meade, MD

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Army and Air Force Exchange in January 2013.

I applied online and got a call back 2-3 days later. She did a pre-screening over the phone and then invited me to an interview for the next day. I have no military ID so I went in 30min early for my car to be checked on the base since i'm a civilian. I had the interview and the interviewer said that I would either receive a phone call and/or an email saying whether I got the job. She called me 2hrs after the interview saying ive been offered the job and she'll start background check which will take 2-10 to get back. It literally took one day to get a phone call back saying the BC cleared.

Interview Questions
  • I'm usually nervous being interviewed, but ALL the questions were fairly easy "get to know you" questions.   View Answer
Starting pay was 9.45 for this position, no negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Army and Air Force Exchange

Food Service Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Drum, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Drum, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Army and Air Force Exchange in December 2011.

submit an application through its website, they call you for an interview with human resource manager, then if they select you you have to assist to a 5 days payed training classes.

Interview Questions