Army and Air Force Exchange

Relevance Date Difficulty

Food Service Worker Interview

Food Service Worker
Fort Drum, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Army and Air Force Exchange in December 2011.

Interview Details – submit an application through its website, they call you for an interview with human resource manager, then if they select you you have to assist to a 5 days payed training classes.

Interview Question – do not apply   Answer Question

Food Service Worker Interview

Food Service Worker
Fort Meade, MD

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Army and Air Force Exchange in January 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online and got a call back 2-3 days later. She did a pre-screening over the phone and then invited me to an interview for the next day. I have no military ID so I went in 30min early for my car to be checked on the base since i'm a civilian. I had the interview and the interviewer said that I would either receive a phone call and/or an email saying whether I got the job. She called me 2hrs after the interview saying ive been offered the job and she'll start background check which will take 2-10 to get back. It literally took one day to get a phone call back saying the BC cleared.

Interview Question – I'm usually nervous being interviewed, but ALL the questions were fairly easy "get to know you" questions.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Starting pay was 9.45 for this position, no negotiation

Worked for Army and Air Force Exchange? Contribute to the Community!