Arnold Transportation Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Arnold Transportation

Dispatcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jacksonville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Interview was very professional yet I was at ease the entire time.

Fleet Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Arnold Transportation in December 2013.

Was too simple. Asked very few questions. Basically he talked the whole time. He already knew he was going to hire me when I walked in the door due to my experience.

they offered I accepted.

Super Regional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jacksonville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Arnold Transportation in July 2013.

Fill out application, go to meet up with them if they accept you, stay 3 days get accepted or rejected depending on your driving record or alcohol charges. get accepted or rejected. Eye exams sleep apnea tests if need be.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have sleep apnea? Don't let them find out or they may not hire you   Answer Question

Breakdown Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Grand Prairie, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Prairie, TX

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Arnold Transportation in June 2013.

The company has just posted their job opening on monster.com only a few days before and the next day I applied for the job. The day after that, the hiring manager of Arnold called me to schedule an interview and I was actually able to go in that very same day. The interview was very prompt and not too time consuming. They said they had to interview a couple of more people and it was a Friday. On Monday they called me to let me know that I had gotten the job and I could expect an email from HR to start my paperwork. I received the email only a few minutes later and got the paperwork filled out and back to HR. They had me come in the next day for the paperwork and drug test. The drug test came back about two days later and I was already training on the job by the end of the week.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult or unexpected question was whether I would work there long term and since I knew that I was in school to pursue another career, I thought that might discourage the employer from hiring me, but thankfully it didn't.   Answer Question

Worked for Arnold Transportation? Contribute to the Community!