2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Assistant Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at Arnold Worldwide in November 2010.

The interview process at Arnold was entirely unprofessional. After interviewing with at least 20-30 companies in my college and professional career, Arnold was the one that made me realize the level of disorganization associated with HR within the advertising industry.

I did not formally apply to any position, but was contacted initially via email from HR who told me she was interested in interviewing me for the position. Upon arrival, I met a newly hired asst. account exec who talked to me shortly about the position when I went for the interview with HR. We spoke for 30-45 minutes until finally at the end she broke the news that the position was already filled by the man I had met earlier.

Overall, the interview was a casual discussion of my background and went well, but was entirely a waste of my time to prepare for. I heard several stories later of the same thing happening to other friends who were candidates, totally qualified and even graduates of Ivy league schools. Although the people are nice, I would not recommend this agency to anyone who is looking for a professional agency to work for.

Interview Questions
  • General questions concerning background and experiences as written on your resume.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Arnold Worldwide

Assistant Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at Arnold Worldwide in March 2010.

On-campus recruiting, was one of twelve candidates that one of the alums in the company met with. He was a great guy, seemed really accessible and passionate about his work, emphasized the collegial atmosphere of the company and the lack of competition or separation between creative and account managers. Overall, I felt that the interview was laid-back, gauged to know the candidate better, but I was really surprised that I wasn't asked back so I can only imagine that they were looking for someone with solid internship experience with an marketing/advertising agency.

Interview Questions
    • Explain how each of your work experiences relate to the position you are interviewing for.   Answer Question

Worked for Arnold Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!