Arnold Worldwide

Updated Nov 20, 2014
Updated Nov 20, 2014

2.6

Art Director Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Arnold Worldwide in September 2014.

Interview was fairly straightforward. They asked about how well you work in a team setting, what works you've produced, and some questions about your interests. I met with each of the three interviewees for about 20 minutes and they were pretty laid back. Definitely have questions for them to show your interest in the company.

Interview Questions
    • If you have experience outside of using photoshop, illustrator, etc.   Answer Question

Vice President, Planning Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Arnold Worldwide.

Typical interview process that began with a few emails, moved to a phone screen, then in person. No curves. Once past the initial screen, the rest of the process seemed more geared toward personality/culture fit.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation on salary. some wiggle room for things like cell phone reimbursement.

Account Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Arnold Worldwide in May 2014.

3 interviews, First was phone with HR, 2nd was with 2 VPs, Managing Director, and then came back in to meet with the EVP of account. Overall very positive experience, nice people overall and very honest about the position and agency.

User Experience Design Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Arnold Worldwide in May 2014.

Was contacted by a recruiter for an interview. Had to go through four rounds, each with a senior UX designer and the final with the head of the department. Asked me about my experience and why I wanted to get into the role. Final round was asked how to handle a case study. About 2 hours long. I told them I needed to know by week's end because I had another offer. They said they'd be in touch. Though nothing was wrong with the actual interview, the communication afterwards was horrendous. The recruiter delayed the time to get back to me and dropped off the face of the earth. Finally I got a general email about not getting the job. You likely have to have some experience to get even an internship.

Interview Questions
    • It was a case study - "What would you do if you were to design an educational survey to convince employers to hire troubled students?"   Answer Question

Director Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Arnold Worldwide.

I wouldn't apply for a job at arnold. they are not the same agency they once were.

Interview Questions
    go in higher than you expect because it will be a long time if ever when you get a raise

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Arnold Worldwide.

Getting a job in account management is very difficult if you don't have previous experience, including prior account management jobs or a college internship. Hiring is through HR, but teams will conduct interviews to ensure that the applicant fits with the account team. Applicants will interview first with more junior team members, who then filter the best applicants to the group leaders. However, the hiring process may differ slightly depending on the team.

Junior Layout Artist Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Arnold Worldwide.

I got the interview through a friend. I met with 4 or 5 different people, some explained the position, some explained the agency culture and some were asking more questions about me and looking at my portfolio. I thought there would be more questions but really your portfolio tells them everything they need to know.

Summer Intern Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Arnold Worldwide.

The interview process was pretty standard. I had a phone interview and then a follow-up conversation before being offered the position. Typical questions for a summer internship: what projects have you worked on and what role did you play in them, where do you see yourself in 5 years, what challenges have you had to overcome and how did you handle them, etc.

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Arnold Worldwide.

You'll get an interview with everyone you'll be working with, so that means multiple short ones in one go. But they ask the standard interview questions.

Business Development Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Arnold Worldwide.

Interview for the internship was straightforward, asked about my coursework and skills that made me a good fit for the position. Because it was an internship, I only interviewed with the HR recruiter and interview was fast and to the point. Questions were basic and included greatest strength and weakness, career ambitions long term after graduation, etc.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a specific course you've taken or you're currently taking that will influence how you do work here.   Answer Question