Aronson & Co

Aronson & Co Interview Questions

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Aronson & Co

Staff Accountant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aronson & Co.

After a phone interview I was invited for an office interview with 3-4 people back-to-back. Most of the people asked me basic behavioral questions but one guy asked me to do a few journal entries. I felt pretty good about the interview and the HR guy told me they would make a decision the next week. I haven't heard back from then since (now 2 months later). It was highly unprofessional and discourteous of them not to tell me their decision.

Interview Questions
    • Write down the journal entry for acquisition of equipment and its depreciation.   Answer Question

Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Aronson & Co in August 2009.

Met with someone on campus for an interview and then went to their office in Rockville- they did not pay for the airfare

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work for a regional accounting firm as opposed to the Big 4   View Answer
    • Why do you want to move to Rockville?   Answer Question

Because they seemed unprofessional and constantly were trying to show how they were better than a Big 4 Firm

Tax Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Aronson & Co in January 2009.

Met first with HR person who gave me a personality-type test. Met with Partner & Senior Manager who would be my supervisors.

Interview Questions
    • Behavior questionnaire was odd & had questions that were not clear to me.   Answer Question
    I asked to work part-time but my request was denied. I asked to speak with an employee who had my job & they set up the meeting for me.

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

The process took a dayinterviewed at Aronson & Co in July 2008.

i was interviewed by a kind woman, who was a tax manager. she did all of the talking and i just had to smile and nod. then the audit manager grilled me and seemed like he basically wanted to set me up for failure. then, a staff showed me around the office.

Interview Questions
    • the guy was asking me how to post certain entries that i did not know at the top of my head   Answer Question

Audit Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Aronson & Co in June 2010.

manager did not review the resume. kept asking same questions in different ways

No feel for the company