Arora Engineers Interview Questions

Candidate Interview Review

Practice Leader - GIS & Special Projects Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chadds Ford, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chadds Ford, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Arora Engineers in January 2012.

Professional interview with a presentation by the CEO describing the proposed new engineering practice for Geographic Information Systems and special projects. Arora Engineers is a Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing & Special Systems engineering firm based in Chadds Ford, PA. I personally knew the CEO and he approached me via LinkedIn to see if I was available to develop this new business line with him. Most of our work is in the Aviation, Transportation, and Education markets.

Interview Questions
    • How will the Practice Leader develop a strategic plan for implementing a GIS business line?   View Answer
    • How will the Practice Leader conduct the operational assessment?   View Answer
    I was able to negotiate my salary at a full-time rate even though I am a part time employee. I would recommend others who interview to know fully what their peers are earning in the industry and to be prepared to justify not only the desired salary but the market potential for capturing new business.