AroundCampus

Updated Jan 3, 2015

2.5

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AroundCampus in March 2014.

two interviews first 1:1 in the campus right after career fair. Second one by phone. All behavioral questions and demonstrations of a sales call. short and long goals. all the questions were to the point. not major difficulty.

Interview Questions
  • all the questions were pretty clear and easy to answer. recruiter really friendly and helpful. great training programs in north caroline.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AroundCampus

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AroundCampus.

It was a three- step process. Even though the second base was interesting with the virtual interview, it was not very difficult. The last step was the Skype interview with short questions and case studies. One of the questions was "What is one thing you did that contributed to your development that I can't see on your resume?" which I thought was very interesting.

Interview Questions
    • What is one thing you did that contributed to your development that I can't see on your resume?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at AroundCampus in January 2011.

Pretty basic, standard questions like what's your greatest weakness/ biggest strength, etc.

Intern Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at AroundCampus in March 2012.

Asked questions about my resume, strengths/weaknesses, and why I wanted the job. Interviewed by two people.