AroundCampus Interview Questions

Updated Aug 23, 2015

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Kennesaw, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

Starts with phone interview briefly describing yourself and what you are looking for. Second interview is over Skype and you answer many questions about yourself and to see if you are a good fit for the company. Third interview is a virtual interview where you answer questions online, you get 2 chances to answer each question.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AroundCampus (New Orleans, LA) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted a couple of days later over the phone. It was then that I answered some preliminary questions and set up a Skype interview with the Branch Manger. The Skype interview was scheduled about a week after and lasted about 30 - 45 min. During the interview I was asked to answer general questions. I was also asked about my knowledge of the company. Then he had me assumer the old of an intern and asked that I sell him an advertisement space. Finally, he outlined all relevant program information and told me to fill out a personality assessment.

Interview Questions

• Sell me an advertisement space.   1 Answer

Publishing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Chapel Hill, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

You submit your resume through an online form on the AroundCampus website. They will get in contact with you within one or two weeks if they'd like interview you. Local applicants come into the Chapel Hill office, but they use Skype and phone interviews for applicants who live farther away. There is a vocal interview and a short quiz (in the Production Department interview) to determine your skill strengths (proofing, designing, editing, etc).

Interview Questions

• What unique skills or perspectives do you bring to the AroundCampus office?   Answer Question
    • How do you exemplify the AroundCampus brand?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

moved very quickly, applied online, phone interview, interactive online interview, the in-person skype interview. Interview was very behavioral, had me on my toes a few time. As a freshman just happy to have the experience of the interview.

Interview Questions

• What are TWO of your greatest weakness?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jonesboro, AR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Jonesboro, AR) in March 2015.

Interview

Basic interview questions. They are about the same age as you so you'll feel more comfortable in the interview. The overall experience of the interview was great. It will get you prepared for other jobs outside of this internship.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Dallas, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

First I did a prerecorded interview that consisted of about 5 questions. After that I was asked if I could do an interview via Skype which wasn't to difficult. It consisted of your basic interview questions. The only one that tripped me up was being asked to sell the product to a local dentists office. Finally I filled out and submitted a personality assessment, which wasn't to difficult and did not take very long. I heard back from them fairly quickly after that.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed via Skype. It lasted around 30 mins and I spoke with the regional manager of the company. He asked me some questions regarding my past positions and why I would be a good candidate for this role.

Summer Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Milwaukee, WI) in March 2015.

Interview

-Virtual Interview, What this means is there is pre recorded people asking you 5 questions. You have 5 seconds to answer and 1 time to redo your answer. -Skype Interview-About 30 Minutes, very typical questions as an average interview.

Interview Questions

• If your parents, coaches, and professors were all in a room, what would they say are your three best qualities?   Answer Question

This is just not enough compensation for the amount of work put into it. I also did not want to change all my finals to a week earlier because of training.

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

I applied through my university's career services. First, they requested I do a virtual interview in which I recorded myself answering 5 questions. Simple, nothing out of the ordinary. Couple weeks later, I got an emailing requesting an interview. The interview was 30 minutes long, had standard questions too - weaknesses, why AroundCampus, why should we hire you. The interviewer also took some time to explain the internship in detail - training week, payroll, daily schedule. The interviewer was very friendly and easy to talk to. A week later, I got a phone call saying I got the offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

Initial Phone Interview, and then an in-person interview (due to bad weather, mine was a skype interview). This was pretty much your standard interview. They tell you more information about the company, and ask you standard interview questions such as questions about your strengths and weaknesses. You don't necessarily need experience, but you do need to have a positive personality and a desire to learn.

Interview Questions

• How would you respond to client who said no to you?   1 Answer