AroundCampus Interview Questions

Updated May 29, 2015

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AroundCampus (Lincoln, NE) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview was mostly to learn more about you and tell your more about the internship. You are asked about your personality and about your interests. The interview lasts about a half hour and is very straight forward.

Interview Questions

• Sell them something. What is you biggest weakness? Why did you apply? What sets you apart?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at AroundCampus in February 2015.

Interview

I met the woman at the career fair and we talked over the internship as well as the benefits of working for the company. I sent in a few small details along with my resume and had an interview in person then filled out a personality assessment. Overall, not a hard process, but the interviewer was basically reciting a script and the pay was absolutely terrible compared to the long Summer of work (May 13 to August 14 for $3000)

Interview Questions

• Sell an advertising space to me. Pretend I am a local dentist and have never heard of around campus.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at AroundCampus in February 2015.

Interview

The process took about 1 week. Met a great recruiter at Career Showcase and scheduled an interview for that week. Met for about 30 minutes to interview and discuss the position. Had to complete a short 35 question personality test post-interview. Was contacted less than a week later regarding a position.

Anonymous Employee in Boone, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AroundCampus (Boone, NC) in February 2015.

Interview

I submitted my application online and emailed my schools recruiter and got a phone call from the recruiter a few days later. I did a virtual interview where you answer per-recorded questions then got a call to schedule an in-person interview. After the interview had to fill out a personality test.

Interview Questions

• Strengths and Weaknesses, Sell them the back cover of the planner   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AroundCampus (Fairfax, VA) in February 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview, recorded video interview, a Skype interview, and had to take a personality test. Overall, it took around 2 weeks to complete the interview process and was offered a position. I declined the position after reviewing other interns experiences online.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

It was a three- step process. Even though the second base was interesting with the virtual interview, it was not very difficult. The last step was the Skype interview with short questions and case studies. One of the questions was "What is one thing you did that contributed to your development that I can't see on your resume?" which I thought was very interesting.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you did that contributed to your development that I can't see on your resume?   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AroundCampus in December 2014.

Interview

I found this internship on Internships.com and first applied through there. About a day after that, I got an email from an AroundCampus representative, sending me a link for the full application. Then a few days after I filled that out, they called me and told me a bit more about the internship and asked me a few simple questions, and got me started in the interview process. The first interview was a virtual interview, where you answer pre-recorded questions into a WebCam. Kind of cool because you can re-record and watch yourself. Then after that, there was a Skype interview and a personality test. That happened around 4 days after the first interview. Then about a week later, I got offered the position.

Interview Questions

• What are your biggest weaknesses?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Statesboro, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at AroundCampus (Statesboro, GA) in December 2014.

Interview

A lot of steps, but definitely worth it! Starts off with a virtual interview, phone interview, then a Skype interview, then so on. The interview took about an hour, but it was very interesting. The interviewer made things very fun. The company takes time in getting to know individuals. Exciting interview!

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

The interview process was quick for me. I applied online and received a call that day. After a few short answers I had an online virtual interview followed by a skype interview. After those were completed I was called two weeks later and hired.

Summer Sales Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

I got contacted by email then we exchanged emails for a few days until I was told to submit the app online. Afterwards, I got invited to a phone interview then a video-recorded interview then a skype interview. After a few days I got offered the internship.

Interview Questions

• pick your favorite restaurant & try to sell a product to it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I accepted, but after going through training I wish I would've decline the offer. It was nothing like I thought it was going to be & the whole thing is scripted. I felt like they pitched me a sale & sold me on their business, only telling me the good to feed me in. They didn't say how much work it would actually be & how long & tiring the training is. I got no sleep at training so afterwards when I got back to my hometown I quit the internship.