AroundCampus Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2015

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norman, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at AroundCampus (Norman, OK) in April 2013.

Interview

Two phone interviews

Interview Questions

• "What is your favorite restaurant around campus, imagine I'm the decision maker for that business. Give me your sales pitch if you're one of our interns."   1 Answer

Negotiation

You either accept or deny.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at AroundCampus (Ann Arbor, MI).

Interview

It was fun, the interviewer really seemed to care

Interview Questions

• You have to pretend the interviewer is the owner of your favorite restaurant and sell them your product.   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AroundCampus in February 2013.

Interview

Applied through my campus recruiting website. First interview was an online/webcam interview that you can complete at your convenience. This interview is fairly easy with basic questions. The second interview was a phone interview which takes about 45 minutes. These were more in-depth questions about sales and marketing.

Interview Questions

• If I was new in town and asked you what the best restaurant to eat at is, how would you sell me on this restaurant?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. You get a base salary for the summer plus commission you make on sales.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

I had received an email from my school about this internship opportunity. I met with the recruiter at our career fair and really enjoyed the idea of sales and working for him. I went to an interview for 30 minutes, he asked me standard questions, had to do an online interview, then finally got my call back!

Interview Questions

• What's your worst quality, or quality you need to work on?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AroundCampus in March 2013.

Interview

i applied online. a week later, i got an email from a recruiter (who is also your future regional manager). she just made sure that i have a car during for internship. next, she asked me to do a virtual interview where you answer prerecorded questions online. A week later, she called me fora phone interview. (behavioral questions)

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at AroundCampus in March 2014.

Interview

One interview, it would help to have a plan when deciding if this program is the plan for you. Such as knowing what you would like to get out of the program. The management is amazing.

Interview Questions

• I want you to sale this to me.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate location for internship

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AroundCampus in March 2014.

Interview

Apply online. Complete a virtual interview with pre-recorded questions (your able to review your responses and "try again"). They may then extend a second interview, which will be via skype or phone. Some people do an in person interview at their school, but I did not have to do that. Then they call you about a week after with your offer!

Interview Questions

• Pretend that I am your favorite local restaurant, how would you pitch our product?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at AroundCampus in November 2013.

Interview

very long!! but good interviewing experience.

Interview Questions

Seemed like too much of a time commitment than it actually paid. Also more of a sales internship than a marketing internship.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AroundCampus in March 2013.

Interview

I was asked to do an online interview and then a skype interview and then I had to fill out a personality survey. Questions were just about my experiences and going over my resume. Strengths and weaknesses and if you are right for this position.

Sales Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at AroundCampus (Chapel Hill, NC).

Interview

The recruiters want as many people as possible to apply. I went to a career fair, selected a time for the interview, and went for it a few days after the fair. The interviewer was really nice and explained what I would do as an intern, but I knew during the interview I didn't want the position. It was still good experience for interviewing, but this position requires a lot of work and little pay.