AroundCampus Outside Sales Intern Interview Questions

2.0

Outside Sales Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

At the time I applied for an internship the company was known as University Directories. About 2 weeks after applying I got a call from a regional manager and we scheduled a short phone interview. I was asked question like "How do you think the internship will benefit you?" and "What about the company interests you?". After the phone interview, a virtual interview was scheduled. I was prepared for all those questions only because I read previous reviews on glassdoor. It was cool because I was able to rerecord my response if I messed up the first time. Following the virtual interview, a skype interview with the manger was scheduled. He was very nice and personable. That interview lasted about 45 minutes. He asked me to think of my favorite restaurant and act as if I was trying to sell their product. That interview was followed up with a call where I was asked a couple more simple question. After that I was finally offered the position about a week later.

Interview Questions

• Think of your favorite restaurant an sell our product to the manager.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AroundCampus

Outside Sales Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisonburg, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at AroundCampus (Harrisonburg, VA) in February 2013.

Interview

A campus organization hosted a networking banquet where I met the UD recruiter for my region. She was extremely nice, outgoing, personable, and knowledgeable about the position. I gave her my resume and followed up the day after to express my interest in the position. I went through an online interview, a personality test, a phone interview, and a final in-person interview on campus.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about yourself" is always the hardest.   1 Answer
    • "How do you stay organized in your daily life?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations. Pay is commission-based.