AroundCampus Outside Sales Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Charlotte, NC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at AroundCampus in February 2010.

Unfortunately, I thought it would be more advertising marketing. Instead it is pure sales. The company seemed great thought. My interviewer was very enthusiastic and stressed that I would gain great work experience, get a great recommendation and find a job quickly (all upon completion of the program). This would be a great program for someone who was interested in sales.

Interview Questions
  • We are interviewing many students for this position, why should we hire you?   Answer Question
  • List three strengths and 2 weaknesses. And name a time when you set a goal and were unsuccessful.   Answer Question

I did not want to spend a summer selling ad space - although the potential networking and skills made is quite tempting.

Other Interview Reviews for AroundCampus

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tuscaloosa, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tuscaloosa, AL

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at AroundCampus in February 2012.

This was not what i signed up for, being that I am an IT major. However, if you are in the sales program this might be a good way to network. I was asked to answer why I wanted the position and some behavioral questions. I was also asked to give a pitch on the spot for a favorite restaurant of my choice. It was a pretty easy process.

Interview Questions
    • On a level from 1-10 how much do you want to be a part of this internship? 1 is not at all and 10 is I really want this position.   Answer Question

Worked for AroundCampus? Contribute to the Community!