AroundCampus

Updated Feb 12, 2015
Updated Feb 12, 2015

2.6

Outside Sales Representative Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at AroundCampus.

I got the interview after speaking to a gentlemen at my school's career showcasing event. At the career showcase I simply approached a representative from AroundCampus and he told me about the Outside Sales Representative internship position. I got a call on the same day to schedule an interview for the following day. The interview was extremely chill, as it felt very conversational and not like I was being interrogated

Other Interview Reviews for AroundCampus

Outside Sales Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at AroundCampus in February 2015.

I met the woman at the career fair and we talked over the internship as well as the benefits of working for the company. I sent in a few small details along with my resume and had an interview in person then filled out a personality assessment. Overall, not a hard process, but the interviewer was basically reciting a script and the pay was absolutely terrible compared to the long Summer of work (May 13 to August 14 for $3000)

Interview Questions
    • Sell an advertising space to me. Pretend I am a local dentist and have never heard of around campus.   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at AroundCampus in February 2015.

The process took about 1 week. Met a great recruiter at Career Showcase and scheduled an interview for that week. Met for about 30 minutes to interview and discuss the position. Had to complete a short 35 question personality test post-interview. Was contacted less than a week later regarding a position.

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE
    Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AroundCampus in February 2015.

The interview was mostly to learn more about you and tell your more about the internship. You are asked about your personality and about your interests. The interview lasts about a half hour and is very straight forward.

Interview Questions
    • Sell them something. What is you biggest weakness? Why did you apply? What sets you apart?   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AroundCampus in December 2014.

I found this internship on Internships.com and first applied through there. About a day after that, I got an email from an AroundCampus representative, sending me a link for the full application. Then a few days after I filled that out, they called me and told me a bit more about the internship and asked me a few simple questions, and got me started in the interview process. The first interview was a virtual interview, where you answer pre-recorded questions into a WebCam. Kind of cool because you can re-record and watch yourself. Then after that, there was a Skype interview and a personality test. That happened around 4 days after the first interview. Then about a week later, I got offered the position.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

The first part of the interview process is recording yourself in front of a webcam where you are told to answer pre-selected questions. Then, you are invited to an in person interview where they ask you basic behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

I didn't think it was worth leaving my current job. The hours are really long and they aren't flexible with summer school.

Applied online

Interview Questions
    • Pretend that you're going to you favorite restaurant and explain to them why it's important to advertise to college students   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at AroundCampus in March 2014.

One interview, it would help to have a plan when deciding if this program is the plan for you. Such as knowing what you would like to get out of the program. The management is amazing.

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate location for internship

Outside Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AroundCampus in March 2014.

Apply online. Complete a virtual interview with pre-recorded questions (your able to review your responses and "try again"). They may then extend a second interview, which will be via skype or phone. Some people do an in person interview at their school, but I did not have to do that. Then they call you about a week after with your offer!

Interview Questions
    • Pretend that I am your favorite local restaurant, how would you pitch our product?   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at AroundCampus.

virtual, Skype, and in-person